Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:10 am

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes! finally you get it!

i get that you have a mental disorder and you cant tell when your getting laughed at by a whole community 8-)
and that your group of ass lickers are occupied cleaning up your anus to post yet they must be working overtime with the amount of **** your spewing
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:00 am

damn bruh you sound salty as ***** man
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:15 am

Darwoth wrote:damn bruh you sound salty as ***** man

so your a projecting narcissist you really need to get that checked out
nosfirebird

Postby Judaism » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:16 am

nosfirebird wrote:i get that you have a mental disorder and you cant tell when your getting laughed at by a whole community 8-)

Its funny that you mention it, you seem to be perfectly able to diagnose your mental disorder and yet fail to diagnose yourself with it.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:21 am

Judaism wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:i get that you have a mental disorder and you cant tell when your getting laughed at by a whole community 8-)

Its funny that you mention it, you seem to be perfectly able to diagnose your mental disorder and yet fail to diagnose yourself with it.

eyy you finally got done eating outa dars ass? took ya awhile
nosfirebird

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:21 am

My summary of this thread lately.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:27 am

man you totally remind me of one of those trailer park ***** that would put one of those ***** 120 hp nitrous kits on a piece of **** firebird or something like that and then "brag" to everyone how their **** was "so fast" the engine blew up when in reality they were just a giant retard and didnt have any idea what they were doing when they were putting bolt ons on a junkyard engine.

your not one of them dudes are you nosfirebird?
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:30 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Judaism wrote:

eyy you finally got done eating outa dars ass? took ya awhile

there is no room for ANYONE to eat my ass with as much UNCONTROLLABLE ASS GLUTTONY that you have been doing for months now my friend.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:36 am

nosfirebird wrote:eyy you finally got done eating outa dars ass? took ya awhile

It actually was directed to you, it seems that very few people actually cared about this thread in the first place. If anyone is actually laughing then its most certainly not in your favor. By that logic, it is clearly you having the mental disorder here.

Not that it is very surprising, usually retards are diagnosed with numerous disorders.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:41 am

Darwoth wrote:man you totally remind me of one of those trailer park ***** that would put one of those ***** 120 hp nitrous kits on a piece of **** firebird or something like that and then "brag" to everyone how their **** was "so fast" the engine blew up when in reality they were just a giant retard and didnt have any idea what they were doing when they were putting bolt ons on a junkyard engine.

your not one of them dudes are you nosfirebird?

nope not into racing or cars as long as it gets me from point a to point b its good to go. i own a 2002 ford explorer and a 2012 toyota camry
nosfirebird

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses