Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby toddesloan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:05 pm

he also proceeded to sell me castrated animals

lol
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:05 pm

grapefruitv wrote:Image

fixed it for ya bud

he has to bash his own boundary stones we took out his tb
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:10 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
grapefruitv wrote:

fixed it for ya bud

he has to bash his own boundary stones now we took out his tb

yeah lol imagina having 500 worthless boundary stones around your town, hes totally pooped up himself.

btw his is the monumental rage he send me after discovering it.

its fun he talkes about "wasting many hours" when his whole life surrounds around salem.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:21 pm

Goodbye Rubicon

Heffernan wrote:
and then theres KKK helping him just because all these years neither them nor kuku nor anyone else was brave enogh to attack him, they were sitting in there walls being scared hoping he would not attack them. ¦]

i was the one who is waiting for being raided from +1y after multiple of his threats and few attempts to raid my walls xdd but at least we killed his previous main and fighters which "wasnt value" BUT STILL OMG
Dallane wrote:You know the commies are losing bad on concord when they get rock hard at break down a single brick wall to kill a townbell.

who cares about a server which gonna be empty and dead soon?
nosfirebird wrote:you know darworth is crying when he isnt writing books on the forums 8-)

...typing new replies about how much he dont care, but in reality he care
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:24 pm

smll funny note: anyone remember his MONTHS of raging on how much big pclaims are unfair? guess who just build a 200k++ pclaim over his main town. ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:25 pm

it saddens me this is what the directon of retards like marp was allowed salem to become.

a gaggle of retards getting killed endlessly over and over again, posting screenshots from characters they got their ass kicked on for some reason or other and weeks of this drooling upon oneself all to talk trash about nonsenical retard **** that nobody cared about nearly a half decade ago. and you still got massively **** on in the process, by the afk automated response at that :lol:.

i remember being told how much i sucked by a guy almost as stupid as you folks once, he basically informed me that because i utilized mana to kill him and his group and that their bind spots were close to where they were going it was in fact me that somehow lost the engagement because i had to regen mana now.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:26 pm

Heffernan wrote:smll funny note: anyone remember his MONTHS of raging on how much big pclaims are unfair? guess who just build a 200k++ pclaim over his main town. ¦]

Taipion?
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Heffernan wrote:its fun he talkes about "wasting many hours" when his whole life surrounds around salem.

You act like you don't do the same tho......
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:30 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:its fun he talkes about "wasting many hours" when his whole life surrounds around salem.

but atleast i dont act hypocrisy about it by raging months bout it being unfair then do the same thing when i get raided.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:33 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:

but atleast i dont act hypocrisy about it by raging months bout it being unfair then do the same thing when i get raided.

Everyone knows its a broken system so why not use it to your advantage.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses