Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Darwoth wrote:four morons have now wasted hundreds of thousands, lost numerous low end characters, lost all their efforts on concord, spent every waking hour worshipping me while looking for a pat on the head from the drool soaked retards of the forum community and have now once again killed themselves on another family value pack of characters by taking the 8500s of bait i left there for the past three weeks for said purpose. meanwhile i have spent a grand total of about an hour and a half over the past month simply killing you. yeah, i suck :lol:

your forum posts consume more of my time in telling you that your retarded than all of your in game efforts combined :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rubi was 60k auth town spanning min of 2kx2k tiles fully walled in took you a good year to do hmmmm
year of work vrs some low end throw away bashers id take that trade anyday. hey why dont you throw your main town as bait for more of our throw away alts. itll take us a week or 2 to remake them you have time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bdubs efforts where low on concord after 3ish days we didnt spend thousands of silver
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:46 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
Darwoth wrote:four morons have now wasted hundreds of thousands, lost numerous low end characters, lost all their efforts on concord, spent every waking hour worshipping me while looking for a pat on the head from the drool soaked retards of the forum community and have now once again killed themselves on another family value pack of characters by taking the 8500s of bait i left there for the past three weeks for said purpose. meanwhile i have spent a grand total of about an hour and a half over the past month simply killing you. yeah, i suck :lol:

your forum posts consume more of my time in telling you that your retarded than all of your in game efforts combined :lol:

rubi was 60k auth town spanning min of 2kx2k tiles fully walled in took you a good year to do hmmmm
year of work vrs some low end throw away bashers id take that trade anyday. hey why dont you throw your main town as bait for more of our throw away alts. itll take us a week or 2 to remake them you have time.

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:48 pm

it is genuinely amazing to me how stupid the people left playing this game are.
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:55 pm

you know darworth is crying when he isnt writing books on the forums 8-)
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Darwoth wrote:it is genuinely amazing to me how stupid the people left playing this game are.

imagine being stupid enough to have a 60.000 Authority Town with 100.000s of Wallpieces, 200+ doors 500+ boundary stones get guarded by a simple Brickwall, 6 braziers and a stonewall on the inside :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:57 pm

as i have said numerous times i weep for the future of mankind pretty much every time i subject myself to reading these forums.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:05 pm

i realize you folks have spent the better part of six weeks **** claiming towns nobody cared about in a system nobody has cared to use in numerous years. the fact the town was an empty authority sponge of large size 4 years ago when there was a purpose to it being so hardly matters as to what its value is now, years after it was built and under current mechanics. the town has been a hinderance and a money sink for two or more years, i have not checked it in over 18 months and its purpose was served eons ago. the fact it has managed to enthrall and ultimately kill a plethora of morons for me while i am afk however is indeed quite hilarious :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Hose » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:20 pm

Holy ***** this thread gives me severe autism.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Hose wrote:Holy ***** this thread gives me severe autism.

cant be, remember when the glass is full you cant add any more water.
Heffernan

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Darwoth wrote:i realize you folks have spent the better part of six weeks **** claiming towns nobody cared about in a system nobody has cared to use in numerous years. the fact the town was an empty authority sponge of large size 4 years ago when there was a purpose to it being so hardly matters as to what its value is now, years after it was built and under current mechanics. the town has been a hinderance and a money sink for two or more years, i have not checked it in over 18 months and its purpose was served eons ago. the fact it has managed to enthrall and ultimately kill a plethora of morons for me while i am afk however is indeed quite hilarious :lol:

lol havnt checked it in 18months you have to fill the bell every 2 months never seen it off top 1 spot keep trying dar you remind me of a retarded president that america voted in. knew the south has lax laws on marriage with siblings but the inbreeding in your family is highly apparent :lol:
nosfirebird

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses