Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby Reviresco » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:05 pm

grapefruitv wrote:Image

This is one of the funniest things I ever seen posted here. :lol:
Reviresco

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:38 pm

belgear wrote:He set Rubicon up overnight basically when we were ***** him like 3 years ago

totally nope i was there multiple times and saw it grow slowly

he might have setup rubicon and a "small" area of like 200x200 when u were there but not the.. what is it? 5000x5000? then theres 500 boundaries over 10k wallpieces, 200k doors and loads of cornerposts and much more digging, this took well over a few months
Heffernan

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:43 pm

love how dar has all his asslickers in here trying to downplay how much time a 60k auth +thousands of wall segments took him. its ok he is in the denial stage of grief. :lol:
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:44 pm

nosfirebird wrote:love how dar has all his asslickers in here trying to downplay how much time a 60k auth +thousands of wall segments took him. its ok he is in the denial stage of grief. :lol:

and then theres KKK helping him just because all these years neither them nor kuku nor anyone else was brave enogh to attack him, they were sitting in there walls being scared hoping he would not attack them. ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Heffernan wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:love how dar has all his asslickers in here trying to downplay how much time a 60k auth +thousands of wall segments took him. its ok he is in the denial stage of grief. :lol:

and then theres KKK helping him just because all these years neither them nor kuku nor anyone else was brave enogh to attack him, they were sitting in there walls being scared hoping he would not attack them. ¦]

Why did you always run to darwoth then? Esp when you were banned for a month.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:52 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Why did you always run to darwoth then? Esp when you were banned for a month.

i never "ran" to him, i just tod him were kukus scents are for her main fighter, and also that they are trying to raid Vatican for a few easy brickbasher kills to boast his ego, never needed backup since KKK are wussies and cant raid **** unlike me
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:52 pm

he is the only reason the kkk didn't take you out

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Dallane wrote:he is the only reason the kkk didn't take you out

nope lol he did **** exept TbC a few bashers after all was over, i was fully defended KKK tried to break in by draining braziers, but when they saw someone refilling them from inside they gave up.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:56 pm

Heffernan wrote:

nope lol he did **** exept TbC a few bashers after all was over, i was fully defended KKK tried to break in by draining braziers, but when they saw someone refilling them from inside they gave up.

Nope they saw darwoth and didn't want to deal with him. Heff you really are subhuman filth

Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:59 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Nope they saw darwoth and didn't want to deal with him. Heff you really are subhuman filth

Common bruh you know better
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses