Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby Heffernan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Darwoth wrote:well i am quite certain that for you it takes 99% of your day to login to your accounts, see a tbf radius, log in later until watching you drain braziers all night ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and then log in for less than a minute to refill them.

but i thank the universe every single day that i am not you or someone like you, so it does not take 99% of MY day anyway.

who knows? with the American redneck incest loving culture you could be partly anyone of us.
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:18 pm

i hardly think a region of the world known for teeth that grow through the front lips of its citizens and entire counties of retarded people like yourself should be throwing stones in glass houses! besides, if i were to relent and give in to popular demand and started knocking the bottom out of euro chicks wouldnt that be the opposite of my american redneck incest? or do words also mean different things in whatever dimension you are from?
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:03 pm

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:anywho was fun exchanging ***** back in a hr

little bit longer than an hour, i saw you when doing the rounds last night, spotted you retards trying to drain braziers at heffernans town so quickly logged out and allowed you to finish draining them last night before refilling them an hour and a half ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

you and your borderstones we destroyed around 30 then destroyed the tb we dont need to destroy the boundarys. took all of 4 hours to kill off the tb and heff spent a few hours hitting the 30 boundaries. you havnt nor will you deal any damage to us.
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:10 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:anywho was fun exchanging ***** back in a hr

little bit longer than an hour, i saw you when doing the rounds last night, spotted you retards trying to drain braziers at heffernans town so quickly logged out and allowed you to finish draining them last night before refilling them an hour and a half ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

you and your borderstones we destroyed around 30 then destroyed the tb we dont need to destroy the boundarys. took all of 4 hours to kill off the tb and heff spent a few hours hitting the 30 boundaries. you havnt nor will you deal any damage to us.

but thats cuz we learned how to play, and not like him sitting in his basement in darkness lonely with noone to play simply worthless and knowing he has never nor will ever do anything meaningfull

just at the point when kuku killed his main and instead of striking back he rageposted stuff like "lol not even my main" we knew hes worthless trash that had never nor will ever achieve anything.
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:28 pm

well i know the fact you all have continuously made retards of yourselves, wasted two months of your time, lost nine raiders, spent several times over the value in both time and resources of rubicon, have wasted hours upon hours typing sweet nothings into my ears here, completely killed any shot at getting anything at all on concord in order to fully devote yourselves to my cult of providence nuthangers and have now spent the last four nights in a row in a 6 - 8 hour block draining braziers like retards just to get killed or run off when i log in does not count as "damage" since it is pretty impossible to deal "damage" to people who live in a completely different reality than that of everyone else, but if anyone can manage to swing it im sure i can. will see what i can do!
Darwoth

Postby Nikixos » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:33 am

You're all hilarious.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:02 am

Darwoth wrote:well i know the fact you all have continuously made retards of yourselves,
lol
wasted two months of your time,
lol
lost nine raiders,
takes a hr to make them and 237 silver they are worthless
spent several times over the value in both time and resources of rubicon,
nope
have wasted hours upon hours typing sweet nothings into my ears here,
its you that wasted hours upon hours typing sweet rage while we post single lines you post books

completely killed any shot at getting anything at all on concord in order to fully devote yourselves to my cult of providence nuthangers and have now spent the last four nights in a row in a 6 - 8 hour block draining braziers like retards just to get killed or run off when i log in does not count as "damage" since it is pretty impossible to deal "damage" to people who live in a completely different reality than that of everyone else, but if anyone can manage to swing it im sure i can. will see what i can do!
you are not the reason we left concord, chores on prov is why we left concord didnt have the time to split between 2 servers and we wernt draining braziers last 4 nights it was thurs lol you are turning into rump who can only lie and get caught lying
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:22 am

nosfirebird wrote:i have now gotten my ass kicked over my shoulder nearly a dozen times in a month by darwoth who was not even on the server, i am currently ***** my pants at the unspeakable horrors he will unleash upon me when he is actually on the server again

so basically what you are saying is..........

THAT YOU ARE SALTY AS *****!
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:33 am

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:i have now gotten my ass kicked over my shoulder nearly a dozen times in a month by darwoth who was not even on the server, i am currently ***** my pants at the unspeakable horrors he will unleash upon me when he is actually on the server again

so basically what you are saying is..........

THAT YOU ARE SALTY AS *****!

yeah because totally WE lost a top1 town right? ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:47 am

no that will come later when im actually playing on the server, playing against a long distance version of myself instead you "just" dirtnapped nine times, lost 6 weeks and many many times over the value of a bell and a cluster of borderstones instead :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses