Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:44 am

but do you have a ***** 120 hp nitrous kit on your explorer?
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:48 am

Judaism wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:eyy you finally got done eating outa dars ass? took ya awhile

It actually was directed to you, it seems that very few people actually cared about this thread in the first place. If anyone is actually laughing then its most certainly not in your favor. By that logic, it is clearly you having the mental disorder here.

Not that it is very surprising, usually retards are diagnosed with numerous disorders.

lol being in the kklan has really dulled your brain cant even come up with ur own insults im getting autism from you every time i look at your name ;)
nosfirebird

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:49 am

for me this topic look like

and they
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:51 am

Darwoth wrote:but do you have a ***** 120 hp nitrous kit on your explorer?

no need for one since i would likely blow myself up since i have no clue how to install it. also you only need nos if your into racing and i would rather not jeopardize my farm by going to jail.

nvm juda i just got max autism from the anime **** that nsu just posted
nosfirebird

Postby Judaism » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:59 am

nosfirebird wrote:lol being in the kklan has really dulled your brain cant even come up with ur own insults im getting autism from you every time i look at your name ;)

Here again you clearly cannot identify your own ****, ''nosfirebird'' sounds like a proper name you'd think ?

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:06 pm

nosfirebird wrote:

no need for one since i would likely blow myself up since i have no clue how to install it. also you only need nos if your into racing and i would rather not jeopardize my farm by going to jail.

damn bruh, you sound salty and raged as ***** mang.

btw i have a really old 350 hp system on my shelf in the garage, most of the seals are bad and the solenoids prob are to. will sell it to you for cheap to put on your camry if ya want.
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:

damn bruh, you sound salty and raged as ***** mang.

btw i have a really old 350 hp system on my shelf in the garage, most of the seals are bad and the solenoids prob are to. will sell it to you for cheap to put on your camry if ya want.

no thanks the engine only has 50k miles on it but you can donate your ****** engine to car angels im sure they will take it off ur hands
anywho was fun exchanging ***** back in a hr
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:51 pm

nosfirebird wrote:anywho was fun exchanging ***** back in a hr

little bit longer than an hour, i saw you when doing the rounds last night, spotted you retards trying to drain braziers at heffernans town so quickly logged out and allowed you to finish draining them last night before refilling them an hour and a half ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:anywho was fun exchanging ***** back in a hr

little bit longer than an hour, i saw you when doing the rounds last night, spotted you retards trying to drain braziers at heffernans town so quickly logged out and allowed you to finish draining them last night before refilling them an hour and a half ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

you surely love to point out that "i dont care" yet waste 99% of your day and life Defending yourself. pretty funny
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:04 pm

well i am quite certain that for you it takes 99% of your day to login to your accounts, see a tbf radius, log in later until watching you drain braziers all night ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and then log in for less than a minute to refill them.

but i thank the universe every single day that i am not you or someone like you, so it does not take 99% of MY day anyway.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses