Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:14 am

Heffernan wrote:
does that mean that when i get annihilated by Darwoth (wich will never happen) i will be asslicking him like you?

it means we shall ALL be "licking each others asses" since this time nobody will be interfering with one another which has allowed you to exist in the first place. you have annoyed the veterans/pvp community/everyone not retarded for far to long and it has already been decided among the games power players that regardless of our own previous rivalries that upon the closure of concord various parties will have a hand in commencing the closure of you.

you are an absolute sack of **** typical internet basement feces. your years of cracking "jokes" about 9/11 and other players personal situations that cross the line, your nauseating two faced nature that reveals itself in everything you do reflecting your inner self, the endless lies you spew and the fact you now wish to elevate yourself (how did that work out you dumb *****?) by slobbering all over the only person in the game who once viewed you as an amusing class clown retard instead of someone id like to throw into a volcano because you falsely thought i was weakened since i am on a different server.

i stocked war resources for at least the next year and a half months prior to concord and spread them to various resupply bases to prevent the inconvenience of port blocks. nothing you do there can hinder by ability to ***** you up.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:28 am

Darwoth wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
does that mean that when i get annihilated by Darwoth (wich will never happen) i will be asslicking him like you?

it means we shall ALL be "licking each others asses" since this time nobody will be interfering with one another which has allowed you to exist in the first place. you have annoyed the veterans/pvp community/everyone not retarded for far to long and it has already been decided among the games power players that regardless of our own previous rivalries that upon the closure of concord various parties will have a hand in commencing the closure of you.

you are an absolute sack of **** typical internet basement feces. your years of cracking "jokes" about 9/11 and other players personal situations that cross the line, your nauseating two faced nature that reveals itself in everything you do reflecting your inner self, the endless lies you spew and the fact you now wish to elevate yourself (how did that work out you dumb *****?) by slobbering all over the only person in the game who once viewed you as an amusing class clown retard instead of someone id like to throw into a volcano because you falsely thought i was weakened since i am on a different server.

i stocked war resources for at least the next year and a half months prior to concord and spread them to various resupply bases to prevent the inconvenience of port blocks. nothing you do there can hinder by ability to ***** you up.

Darwoth calling himself "the pvp community" seriously the best read in a long time

also do you expect anyone of these you wiped the floor with long ago to work with you? everyone knows you will just kill everyone after you achieved what you get, that's why you are still a lonely player sitting in your basement after all these years... :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't know how to solo nolife someone anymore because they aren't AFK on a expedition or have no defense like all the other tools you raided before? just asslick others so they join you, Desperate Darwoth is getting Desperate :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:58 am

your fear smells magnificent, reminds me of burning dragonsblood resin and juniper.

as i said, it has already been arranged so that if the current mechanics stay in place it wont take as long. most of us have lives yet we all want a bite anyway so the obvious conclusion after years of killing one another to "protect" losers like you the epiphany that we are responsible for ruining our own game by letting our own rivalries get in the way of running people like you out of it (giving the gimps far to much of a "voice" around here) struck us all at once. in the unlikely event alliances shift and i get fragged instead not like its any skin off my ass, i lose a combat alt and just take a bit longer to wipe you out solo and get more prestige instead :lol:

either i win on time and new associates to play with, or i win on the merits of my own badassery. either way i win, like usual.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:03 am

Darwoth wrote: most of us have lives yet

except ours is outside of salem :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:06 am

forgot the Y in there somewhere, cant quite place it though.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:21 am

I can't wait for heff to join the daisy chain of darwoth ass licking
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby battlealt5 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:02 am

Dallane wrote:I can't wait for heff to join the daisy chain of darwoth ass licking

Darworth likes brown eyes tho.
battlealt5

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses