Communism doesn't work-out.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Communism doesn't work-out.

Postby Chargagagog » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:30 pm

A fine day, Patriots!

The capitalists received intel the communists were being harbored by the UN. Seeing the direction the union had been heading for years now, the Capitalists took this at no surprise. The capitalists were content to let the Commies cavort in the north east, knowing what little threat they posed... until...

Bramble Bombs.

Luckily, the Capitalists were quick to flex their ABBS (Anti-Bramble-Bomb-System)

and were able to disable the threat in a timely manner.

The annoyance nearly devastating threat at hand having been taken care of, the Capitalists knew they must address the overlaying issue

Communism was still alive in Concord.

We quickly scouted their town

We happened upon their testing grounds for their "devastating assault"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: their own town, grew at least 3x the size while we were there

We attempted diplomacy at first, maybe this was all just a misunderstanding?

(acctually said *****)

Rude.

Fine. ***** diplomacy. More ABBS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sMwwXg ... e=youtu.be

Nonetheless,

Let this be another testament that the free market is the best market, and that communism just doesn't work.

Reaganomics be praised,
Noah
Senior Market Analyst
Concord Capitalists Incorporated
Chargagagog

Re: Communism doesn't work-out.

Postby toddesloan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:27 pm

man that's a lot of grind. gg to whoever just took it in the seat!
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:13 pm

lul
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby battleslayer888 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:11 pm

WOW, cuts out like 30 minutes of the fight lmao. Of course juda never includes times he runs and gets his ass caved in, luckily i recordes all over it to show the hypocrisy. Ill post my vid to then.
EDIT: ill be out rest of the day, so ill post the vid somewhere tomorrow if i dont get lazy like juda :(
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Kim II Sung » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:39 pm

wow... just wow... i cannot believe you insisted on posting that massive failure from you after all what happened...

First you build a base and get it surrounded by us making almost all of you die to madness

then we fight you guys and you brag about killing 3 50-70 bile chars while losing a 200bile titan and now this?

Yesterday they started sieging our town and placed a cannon.... on our town-claim.. which was soon surrounded by my pclaim

we Build a Stonewall around the inside and salvaged a plankwall piece with them constantly running on claim with 4 chars and getting stomped themself whilst trying to stop the salvage

being so dumb as to constantly run on the claim and get themself on low biles and also in crime we ran out and destroyed the cannon after 3h of them guarding it

we fought them for 3-4h but not once did they attack every time we ran to them with our biles vs theirs (*posted later) they kept running away even with having more people then us

then they invested like 5k to place a huge pclaim to even out the Battlefield and that's were i had to log

you could think why did we lose this battle? because we have a few things Kapitalists does not have

Communists:
- Concord Chars to care for
- Providence Chars to care for
- a Real Life

Kapitalists:
- Concord Chars

the Server started mid/end-December but we madness-pooped the Kapitalists so they only started around January when they Cash Shopped a Townbell and that's were Nolifing Begins

its 2nd February and they have chars with each 250blood++/150YB++/150BB++ and a Complete Plankbasher with 300+Phlegm see these Chars?we had 120+ biles when they constantly ran away from us

the Kapitalists proved that if you nolife like Darwoth you can win anything but also make yourself look as retarded as possible.
Kim II Sung

Postby battleslayer888 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:43 pm

Still failed to kill chars that actually had biles, my character. You got close but not close enough. Goodjob on focusing me with 3 guys yet still fail to lock me down. Not only you bad at *****, but what you live for. Combat. Ill post the video you left out purposely which clearly shows that even fighting your bad at, thought your a vet. Shame, i shall clearly remove your title
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby HDHB » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:46 pm

Kim II Sung wrote:
the Kapitalists proved that if you nolife like Darwoth you can win anything

Yeah well, but isn't that the point with capitalism? Work hard and you'll win? So they proved their point? Is that your complaint?
Jesus died for our sins. You should do the same.
HDHB

Postby Nikixos » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:12 pm

Sorry i wasn't there, i totally fell asleep from waiting you guys to attack
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Kim II Sung wrote:Communists:
- Concord Chars to care for
- Providence Chars to care for
- a Real Life

Kapitalists:
- Concord Chars

the Server started mid/end-December but we madness-pooped the Kapitalists so they only started around January when they Cash Shopped a Townbell and that's were Nolifing Begins

its 2nd February and they have chars with each 250blood++/150YB++/150BB++ and a Complete Plankbasher with 300+Phlegm see these Chars?we had 120+ biles when they constantly ran away from us

the Kapitalists proved that if you nolife like Darwoth you can win anything but also make yourself look as retarded as possible.

Heff you have been playing nonstop since start. You have provided them with a constantly supply of on demand of potions that you bought. You gathered together a rag tag zerg of people and expected to win. You let a incredible amount of spies and people who talk just a little too much. You then kick out people who you don't trust then let a few back in or promised them you would.

This community is top tier cancer. You guys are the embodiment of losers and beta males. They know how to use the glutton system and cravings. You guys apparently don't and expected to win with numbers over skill. Who gives a ***** who ran from who. It's called strategy and critical thinking. They ran but you lost? How in the hell does your brain process this as a good thing for you?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby toddesloan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Dallane wrote:This community is top tier cancer.

+1

I dunno though, League of Legends has set a pretty high bar.... :mrgreen:
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses