Communism doesn't work-out.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Communism doesn't work-out.

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:30 pm

battleslayer888 wrote:Still failed to kill chars that actually had biles, my character. You got close but not close enough. Goodjob on focusing me with 3 guys yet still fail to lock me down. Not only you bad at *****, but what you live for. Combat. Ill post the video you left out purposely which clearly shows that even fighting your bad at, thought your a vet. Shame, i shall clearly remove your title

2 of the 6 you lost, with the others being 400-999 range.

guess it was all skills not biles :roll:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby VladimirPutin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
battleslayer888 wrote:Still failed to kill chars that actually had biles, my character. You got close but not close enough. Goodjob on focusing me with 3 guys yet still fail to lock me down. Not only you bad at *****, but what you live for. Combat. Ill post the video you left out purposely which clearly shows that even fighting your bad at, thought your a vet. Shame, i shall clearly remove your title

2 of the 6 you lost, with the others being 400-999 range.

guess it was all skills not biles :roll:

I two v 1 you guys two times and you were unable to kill me while you guysed used pocket watchs. You killed two of them as they were moving and logging off via scent summoning.
VladimirPutin

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:36 pm

VladimirPutin wrote:I'm dead. I've gotten two bells killed. Everyone that follows me is dead. I really suck.

yeah... but clearly making us move a few tiles means you won. I'll also point out that everything that was used to **** on you, was produced by you. The cannon, watches (1 or 2), and even the biles, were all **** you guys produced and lost. My only regret is not being able to digest all the dead bodies fast enough.

By now it should be very apparent that any bell, pclaim, or hollow stump harboring a commie will be nuked.

I'm sorry you were summon killed, and killed in open combat twice, and had to throw two towns worth of stuff on the ground, but hey, at least i left the cougars at home.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby VladimirPutin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:I'm dead. I've gotten two bells killed. Everyone that follows me is dead. I really suck.

yeah... but clearly making us move a few tiles means you won. I'll also point out that everything that was used to **** on you, was produced by you. The cannon, watches (1 or 2), and even the biles, were all **** you guys produced and lost. My only regret is not being able to digest all the dead bodies fast enough.

By now it should be very apparent that any bell, pclaim, or hollow stump harboring a commie will be nuked.

I'm sorry you were summon killed, and killed in open combat twice, and had to throw two towns worth of stuff on the ground, but hey, at least i left the cougars at home.

You are right, you guyz are so leet. The only things we need to be successful next expedition is...

1) You guys get Jobs.
2) You guys either get gf or start paying for sex.
3) You guys have kids with said gf or prostitutes.

The truth is when you play 23 out of the 24 hours, can raid a town for 18hrs strait is a simple reality of the time advantage you have, thats it. The only time you guys have been successful is when our memebers are either asleep or at work. We literally had half the biles of your guys last night, and still prevented you from raiding us while we were online. Destroyed your cannon you had up for 3hours, Dropped two of your titans with 40-50 bile toons mean while all was done with "noobs" and first time pvpers. You guys were held back by a bunch of noob casuals :lol: :lol: . I have fought most of you and you guys suck tbh. I was happy to 2v1 you guys till the rest of you showed up. The older you guys get the more that time advantage will disappear lol.
VladimirPutin

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:23 pm

VladimirPutin wrote:You are right, you guyz are so leet. The only things we need to be successful next expedition is...

1) You guys get Jobs.

The truth is when you play 23 out of the 24 hours, can raid a town for 18hrs strait is a simple reality of the time advantage you have, thats it. The only time you guys have been successful is when our memebers are either asleep or at work. We literally had half the biles of your guys last night, and still prevented you from raiding us while we were online. Destroyed your cannon you had up for 3hours, Dropped two of your titans with 40-50 bile toons mean while all was done with "noobs" and first time pvpers. You guys were held back by a bunch of noob casuals :lol: :lol: . I have fought most of you and you guys suck tbh. I was happy to 2v1 you guys till the rest of you showed up. The older you guys get the more that time advantage will disappear lol.

Doubt it, that time advantage is only going to go up. We all have work, school, or outside interests, but keep grasping at straws to make your failure sting less. You destroyed YOUR cannon, and it was up for 30 minutes. Where are these dead titans? This is getting close to 2 DOZEN of your scalps now, killed in open combat or by smashing the **** out of your walls. Meanwhile...you murdered judas crime alt that had already ko'd and i was on my way to kill myself. (not a titan by any reasonable standard)

The second "titan" you killed on that attempt to cannon us (the one where you gave us a free cannon and all died) was neither a titan nor a part of my faction.

There are only 5 Kapitalists (and our pet cougar), meanwhile you have double the numbers in any encounter and more often than not, the home field advantage; with claims, torches, braziers, walls, and all your other stuff.

Maybe if you spent less time looking retarded on the forums, you'd be able to hold onto a bell, or your scalps. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Kim II Sung » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:You are right, you guyz are so leet. The only things we need to be successful next expedition is...

1) You guys get Jobs.

Doubt it, that time advantage is only going to go up. We all have work, school, or outside interests, but keep grasping at straws to make your failure sting less. You destroyed YOUR cannon, and it was up for 30 minutes. Where are these dead titans? This is getting close to 2 DOZEN of your scalps now, killed in open combat or by smashing the **** out of your walls. Meanwhile...you murdered judas crime alt that had already ko'd and i was on my way to kill myself. (not a titan by any reasonable standard)

The second "titan" you killed on that attempt to cannon us (the one where you gave us a free cannon and all died) was neither a titan nor a part of my faction.

There are only 5 Kapitalists (and our pet cougar), meanwhile you have double the numbers in any encounter and more often than not, the home field advantage; with claims, torches, braziers, walls, and all your other stuff.

Maybe if you spent less time looking retarded on the forums, you'd be able to hold onto a bell, or your scalps. :lol: :lol: :lol:

wat....? NONE of you have work school or anything else u wouldnt be possible to play this game 15h/day to nolife it like u do

also the "titan" we killed WAS your group since he fought with u guys and had 300+ Blood hows that not a titan on concord?

LOL 5 people? you showed up with 7 people at our town vs 5 of us and you still ran 90% of the time despit having double our humours and more members, so stop the lies please.
Kim II Sung

Postby VladimirPutin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:40 pm

“We have school” exactly what I’m talking about. Once you get all three things I listed I promise you, you won’t be able to no life it as you have. Enjoy it while you can. Also why are you guys denieing your biles so hard? We have you recorded taking 200+ damn age and recieving pistol damage of 30+ For example15% of 100= 15 x2 =30 =200. Juda bragged about how his crime alt was a throw away at 1400 scalp score, which mine was 1300 so by simple deduction his “throw away” had more biles than my fighter. On top of that he was just showing off having the highest gluttony session at 7k points two weeks ago. So enough of the *****.
VladimirPutin

Postby Methuzelah23 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:35 am

Just because half the playerbase thinks you're terrible, doesn't mean they're Kapitalists.

Darwoth wrote:
Forungi wrote:but i'm here to cleanse the land of Providence from retards

you might be interested in the upcoming faction of patriots looking to reclaim providence from the taipions and heffernans of the world when concord is over, it will be called FFF (founding father faction) and we shall all wear founders gear and shout jefferson and franklin quotes when entering battle.

gustavohvg wrote:Let me know if you need help attacking most of them on Providence. I'll not play on Prov anymore and have plenty of spare brick bashers and warriors 8-)

I'm not denying any biles, guaranteed you dont have recorded me taking 200+ damage, if you think you do, post it. Come get my 300 to all "titan" and feed me even more dead bodies and ill show you a real titan :lol: The difference is that Kapitalists don't have to spread false information, any "victory" you've gotten has been acknowledged. People can clearly see for themselves who is winning and at the end of the day, s'pose that's what matters.
JohnCarver wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:
lol we fell day 3 no one was doing anything on that server. hopefully jc decreases the chores on prov or else the group that has nothing on prov and only plays on the expedition server will always win.

Nice excuse for your failure :).
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Judaism » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:55 am

We had to do tactical retreats for a very long time, we always had people on crimes and the moment you guys breached the cannon 3/5 people were running them off. Due to the fact that we had so many engages on your pclaim, it also meant an incomplete, or a weakened force for most of the time.

In the end of the day we still took several of those fights, outnumbered and weakened without casualties.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Kim II Sung » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:18 am

Judaism wrote:We had to do tactical retreats for a very long time, we always had people on crimes and the moment you guys breached the cannon 3/5 people were running them off. Due to the fact that we had so many engages on your pclaim, it also meant an incomplete, or a weakened force for most of the time.

In the end of the day we still took several of those fights, outnumbered and weakened without casualties.

"outnumbered" how is having 7 ppl vs our 5 or less being outnumbered? esiecially with double our biles
Kim II Sung

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses