Communism doesn't work-out.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Communism doesn't work-out.

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:16 am

toddesloan wrote:
Dallane wrote:This community is top tier cancer.

+1

I dunno though, League of Legends has set a pretty high bar.... :mrgreen:

+1 on that
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Judaism » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:49 am

There you go, instead of fighting till the end you guys end up with pathetic deaths.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Kim II Sung » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:12 am

Judaism wrote:Image

There you go, instead of fighting till the end you guys end up with pathetic deaths.

not as pathetic as your running away for hours or your fighting skills.
Kim II Sung

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:29 am

Judaism wrote:Image

Lol I made the mistake to not paying attention to what account I was logging into, and sent that one home. Whoops. Well I gotta bigger better things im doin.
EDIT: Ones wondering how I died, I forgot to move my homestead, was at a place they got into, they put a claim and stone hedge on it so my char locked for 24 hours. Meant to log into provi char which silly me put as same name. Didnt look what town i was in and ported home.
PS: ***** outta here with that ego juda, Lol just post a scalp with not saying how you got it.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Judaism » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:01 am

battleslayer888 wrote:PS: ***** outta here with that ego juda, Lol just post a scalp with not saying how you got it.

Didn't think it was anything special but you seem to think that it somehow was, just one of the smaller scalps I have gotten today. This is the other one:

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Judaism » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:10 am

Actually after thinking about the pile of bullcrap you mentioned in discord:

Talk big, get hit they say and oh boy you guys made fools out of yourselves, all of you.
Sounds a lot like that Niki guy saying how he had never died and then dies 3 times within a month.

It is truly sad what the current player-base has become and the fact that we are wiping all of them on an extremely fast pace with ease on Concord. It clearly indicates that all of you are incompetent players and would've been entirely wiped on legacy servers over and over.
Judaism
Customer

Postby RobertoKarlos » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:47 am

Loling at reading all the excuses and ad hominem of the commies to justify why they are losing. Nice thread, a lot of crying from them and obvious lack of knowledge of the game, one of the worst and most inmature teams i had seen since i play games.-
RobertoKarlos

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses