(10v5) the UN/Communism Alliance vs the Mighty Capitalists

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

(10v5) the UN/Communism Alliance vs the Mighty Capitalists

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:11 pm

Hello fellow traders of Concord,

As mentioned in a previous thread, the low commies fled to the UN after their town bell had been destroyed.
Today, two days after said event we noticed a cannon and around 10-11 players defending it.

We were amazed how these people dared to attempt such a silly move, it is not the numbers which makes the difference every pilgrim should know that by now. A coalition of trash players is not going to cut it. So the Capitalist took an hour or-so to gather a fraction of their strength and decided to not fear these foolish pilgrims and face this threat immediately.

I will not keep you waiting any longer, the video shows sufficient information of what was going on. Some of the chases are missing, but all in all we have killed over half their force and have gotten a lovely cannon, another cannon ball and some combat artifacts such as pearls and skulls.

https://youtu.be/Doqz6EKS4LI

They just let their cannon go to waste, the remaining 5 people fled while being low instead of their false promises of fighting till the dead.

I wish you all the greatest fortune,
Twan
Partner Managing Director
Concord Capitalists Incorporated
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: (10v5) the UN/Communism Alliance vs the Mighty Capitalis

Postby VladimirPutin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:18 pm

how about you mention how we dropped two of your titans with 40bile toons :lol: :lol: :lol:
VladimirPutin

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:23 pm

VladimirPutin wrote:how about you mention how we dropped two of your titans with 40bile toons :lol: :lol: :lol:

First of all, we had several characters under 100 biles in that fight. Second off all, I clearly did some 37' uppercuts several times on several targets, they did no KO there. You guys had several 150+ stat characters in that fight, they were the ones that fled like *******, which you always have been and always will remain. The total humours combined vastly outnumbered us, let alone all the interruptions from fighting twice your numbers.
Last edited by Judaism on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:24 pm

VladimirPutin wrote:how about you mention how we dropped two of your titans with 40bile toons :lol: :lol: :lol:

i heard one of those of KKK that died had 200 biles.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:25 pm

Heffernan wrote:

The character that died had 60 biles and no more than 900 scalp score, vs 6 characters of you guys. Alongside the items and the cannon of course.
Judaism
Customer

Postby VladimirPutin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: so oh yeah? you guys been no lifeing it and you happen to have only 60bile toons? im sure.
VladimirPutin

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:29 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

The character that died had 60 biles and no more than 900 scalp score, vs 6 characters of you guys. Alongside the items and the cannon of course.

LOUL my friend that was at the battle did atleast 5-6x 16 uppercut and then 3-4+ people doing 30+ punches for 4-6damage each

and i heard the communists only lost 3 so more lies.
Heffernan

Postby battleslayer888 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Juda, PPPPPLLLLEEEEAASSEEEE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! FIX THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEOS. Ill render it for you if I have to.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Nikixos » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:32 pm

Judaism wrote:You guys had several 150+ stat characters in that fight

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm seriously ***** laughing so hard right now, one fighter alt had 1k scalp, i think that's the highest you got, and this is the other guy, rest were under 50 biles
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:34 pm

Nikixos wrote:
Judaism wrote:You guys had several 150+ stat characters in that fight

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm seriously ***** laughing so hard right now, one fighter alt had 1k scalp, i think that's the highest you got, and this is the other guy, rest were under 50 biles

didnt the communist had several 800bile character there that got 1hit by the mighty KKK Force? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Next

Return to House of Burgesses