(10v5) the UN/Communism Alliance vs the Mighty Capitalists

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: (10v5) the UN/Communism Alliance vs the Mighty Capitalis

Postby Nikixos » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:11 am

MaxPlanck wrote:Why do they try to put it of as a win in their own book when they clearly lost the fight?

I don't understand these commies.

OH yeah, we lost a townbell that only battle was building and 10 alts we made today :roll: total_loss i don't think your group got far into cannons so you don't know what they take to build
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby gorniksam » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:16 am

rip heff
gorniksam

Postby JohnSnow » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:19 am

gorniksam wrote:rip heff

shut up dog.))
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Heffernan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:32 am

MaxPlanck wrote:Why do they try to put it of as a win in their own book when they clearly lost the fight?

they lost 3 chars with 50-70 biles and the KKK lost 1 with around 200 biles how is that not a win? quality over quantity, 50biles takes way less then 200
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:39 am

Heffernan wrote:

they lost 3 chars with 50-70 biles and the KKK lost 1 with around 200 biles how is that not a win? quality over quantity, 50biles takes way less then 200

Will you just piss off, watch the video and you can see the person whom died dealt punches with 4 damage in the start, thus full yellow-bile. Just piss off, you can't even win twice our numbers and I shared the scalp score of the single person you'd killed and the highest character we murdered from you guys was significantly higher than that, top it off with 5 additional scalps, some loot and a free cannon in a 5v10 situation. It was an easy win, sadly there were still too many left to do a proper chase and we had to secure the bodies.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:56 am

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Will you just piss off, watch the video and you can see the person whom died dealt punches with 4 damage in the start, thus full yellow-bile. Just piss off, you can't even win twice our numbers and I shared the scalp score of the single person you'd killed and the highest character we murdered from you guys was significantly higher than that, top it off with 5 additional scalps, some loot and a free cannon in a 5v10 situation. It was an easy win, sadly there were still too many left to do a proper chase and we had to secure the bodies.

you had 6 people with 200+ biles not a single on of them had more then 120 most just 50-70 and they lost 3 people and you had 2 of your own KOd yes such a easy win...
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:58 am

Heffernan wrote:

pretty sure heffernan is a bigger retard than even claeyt, which is a feat i never before thought possible.
Darwoth

Postby gustavohvg » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:00 am

MaxPlanck wrote:I don't understand these commies.

Yes, I don't understand the way THESE commies on the thread think about the game and communicate too... And I was with them in this battle.

To be more honest with them I saw errors from both sides.

Capitalists were somewhat lucky seeing the cannon 10 min after they lit it. You gotta admit that. A guy was coming back to their base at that precise moment.

So nice battle and nice victory for you capitalists. You deserved it - partially for keeping focusing on Concord, partially for having good people ready to scout/fight any time of the day, and partially for the heavy grind.
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:08 am

gustavohvg wrote:
Yes, I don't understand the way THESE commies on the thread think about the game and communicate too... And I was with them in this battle.

Capitalists were somewhat lucky seeing the cannon 10 min after they lit it. You gotta admit that. A guy was coming back to their base at that precise moment.

So nice battle and nice victory for you capitalists. You deserved it - partially for keeping focusing on Concord, partially for having good people ready to scout/fight any time of the day, and partially for the heavy grind.

Thank you, it was a good fight and we always like some PvP.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby VladimirPutin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:44 am

Judaism wrote:
gustavohvg wrote:

Thank you, it was a good fight and we always like some PvP.

All **** talk aside, that fight was crazy fun haha!
VladimirPutin

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses