Small Capitalist Stock Exchange

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Small Capitalist Stock Exchange

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:44 am

Top 1 scalp, 700s, prospectors pan and a farmers hoe into the collection.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Taipion » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:16 am

Judaism wrote:Image

Top 1 scalp, 700s, prospectors pan and a farmers hoe into the collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwC4snV ... tu.be&t=47
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby toddesloan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:18 am

Yeah I was afk helping the kids in RL with some math homework. Nice stomp. Enjoy the silver. Losing interest anyway. not really been playing much as of late. and when I do it's the same thing over and over. log in, check this, eat this, log out. progression is just too slow and its the same grind over and over. hit a lot of milestones on providence, so not much motivation atm on concord, esp when its all gonna get wiped. JC earned the RL shop money, he has been working pretty hard. there is 2k more silver i think in that base right outside concord, few more shop items I cannot remember. should be hittable in a few days. for the 10 of you left fight over it for sure.

gg man gg. hopefully my scalp will remain top for a few. its a good name :D
:ugeek:
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby belgear » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:47 am

toddesloan wrote:Yeah I was afk helping the kids in RL with some math homework. Nice stomp. Enjoy the silver. Losing interest anyway. not really been playing much as of late. and when I do it's the same thing over and over. log in, check this, eat this, log out. progression is just too slow and its the same grind over and over. hit a lot of milestones on providence, so not much motivation atm on concord, esp when its all gonna get wiped. JC earned the RL shop money, he has been working pretty hard. there is 2k more silver i think in that base right outside concord, few more shop items I cannot remember. should be hittable in a few days. for the 10 of you left fight over it for sure.

gg man gg. hopefully my scalp will remain top for a few. its a good name :D

a few hours, anyway
belgear
Customer

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:13 am

toddesloan wrote:gg man gg. hopefully my scalp will remain top for a few. its a good name :D

You have been surpassed already by someone over twice your scalp score.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby toddesloan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:25 am

awesome man. I hope he/she put up more of a fight that an afk player fishing a few tiles from concord. lol ¦]
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:34 am

toddesloan wrote:awesome man. I hope he/she put up more of a fight that an afk player fishing a few tiles from concord. lol ¦]

You broke the two most basic rules of salem, this dude also broke a whole bunch of rules, its like you guys dont even know how to play ¦]
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses