Small Capitalist Stock Exchange

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Small Capitalist Stock Exchange

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Why would we raid your unpaid claim with two 50 biled characters when we had already raided you a few days before that and stole all your items. We were asked to help out which we did and we killed both of you without a problem.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Hose » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:23 pm

I have the biggest and largest errection in my entire existance after watching judas video
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:28 pm

Hose wrote:I have the biggest and largest errection in my entire existance after watching judas video

Was it large enough to blow a hole through the table ?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Meanz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:41 pm

Nsuidara wrote:Ohh ofc. cut fragments and be amazed and proud...

but they don't show when i KO two player from they group...
ofc. i little miss, because i give they runaway (remove fighting) but i was thinking about they should 24h KO in enemy pclaim - but NOPE
if i'm not missing this, they will be "dead"

and they charse 1,5 minutes me when i was 0.3/ blood bile ...

I know one i was thinking they good pvp players.. but they unskilled like crap player in league of legends >_>
and crying about raiding on discord and "rage quit" xDD

poor i happy for your happy :P

I am sorry to dissapoint you, but it was just me and my friend that went into your base.

That was my 25 bile explorer alt that stumbled upon your unpaid claim, you were down in your mine and when you discovered me you made sure I couldn't escape by locking me inside your walls and then you chased me around for 15 minutes, then my friends 40 bile alt came and k0ed one of you guys. Sadly you managed to k0 him too, but for some reason you sent us home? :P

I was plat 1 in league of legends ca 2 years ago.
Meanz

Postby Hose » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:45 pm

Judaism wrote:
Hose wrote:I have the biggest and largest errection in my entire existance after watching judas video

Dude it was large enough to LIFT the table UP
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:05 pm

Hose wrote:
Judaism wrote:

Dude it was large enough to LIFT the table UP

well, if it only lifted the table up instead of destroying said table it was obviously not nearly as "hardcore"
Darwoth

Postby Hose » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:12 pm

We don't want to exaggerate here, so people don't get too jealous of my magnum ****™
Hose

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby belgear » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:25 pm

belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:32 pm

Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses