Hunting Poland

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Hunting Poland

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:02 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:please come back when you achieve something on a REAL server like me

Heffernan wrote:like me

Heffernan wrote:like me

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok since kuku is being retarded thinking her worthless and meaningless self that has never achieved anything solo herself in salem time to post some smal lrecap from a few days ago

THIS is the Town of kuku, Borzoev, Anton Chigurh and prob Jenny

nice huge hunting ground uh? bet it must have alot of protection...

yes because clearly a Hunting ground that took months to build should have a Townclaim ending on the Wall, and the wall being splitrail fence, took 1 run to get in, then kill 30+ boundaries

now only to declaim that crap Boundaries, build own claims worth 44k (wich i all got back) and remove her hunting ground, then wait for her to waste 88k silver to declaim it (wich they did)

(and yes i had alot of fun making kuku mad by paving the speech hitler said to his people right before invading poland)

(also thanks for the 100+ skulls from ur dead bodies im sure they will give us good furniture)

oh and 5 players coming waste the whole night building sawbucks, rebuilding the wall (wich i ofcourse salvaged by 100%) putting up loads of new boundaries and waste all there cash declaiming us

seems not even Massive Mar.. errr.. "Magic Terraforming projects" to make a unpenetrable base protects you if you are to stupid to know how to play salem and properly protect yourself
Heffernan

Re: Hunting Poland

Postby goatdog » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:39 pm

i may be a goat and a dog but that doesn't mean i can't enjoy the penis fencing that goes on here
goatdog

Re: Hunting Poland

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:01 pm

goatdog wrote:i may be a goat and a dog but that doesn't mean i can't enjoy the penis fencing that goes on here

Heffernan

Return to House of Burgesses