Communism is Madness

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Communism is Madness

Postby Chargagagog » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:38 pm

A fine day, Patriots!

After dismantling the weapons factory to the north, the Capitalists learned the Communists had decided to build a town around the statue of Community.

The Capitalists knew that the statue of Community would be instrumental in the successful spread of communism, it being the only thing that would lower their madness level after the idea of communism rapidly drove them insane. The Capitalists were sure of what must be done.

First they must dismantle the outer perimeter.

And then they waited.

And waited...

and waited....

Finally!

The Capitalists made it through the outer perimeter undetected.

This gave them ample time to wheel in the big guns

It was then the communists noticed something awry.

They attempted to field a defense

A Pclaim was dropped (2k), braziers and torch posts were built, but nothing could deter the free market.

Not even a 4v1

Soon the Commies gave in, knowing the inevitable was to come

and it did

Let this be another testament that the free market is the best market, and that communism just doesn't work.

Reaganomics be praised,
Noah
Senior Market Analyst
Concord Capitalists Incorporated

P.S. We killed a couple and got some store stuff as loot. They ported out most of their stuff before destroying their own leantos. Maybe a video is in the works or something

ETA: LOOT!
Last edited by Chargagagog on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chargagagog

Re: Communism is Madness

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:58 pm

Justice!
Rifmaster

Postby Judaism » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:06 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:13 pm

Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:40 pm

seems like you raided some half-afk group on a semi-dead server with a OP Cannon and think that makes you good? please come back when you achieve something on a REAL server like me, im still waiting for you to raid my town like you promised all the time before ragequitting.
Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Heffernan wrote:seems like you raided some half-afk group on a semi-dead server with a OP Cannon

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:48 pm

Heffernan wrote:please come back when you achieve something on a REAL server like me

Heffernan wrote:like me

Heffernan wrote:like me

:lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Judaism » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:49 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:21 pm

Did any of those scalps even fit the leaderboard? Looks like they just lost a townbell
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Judaism » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:33 pm

Nikixos wrote:Did any of those scalps even fit the leaderboard? Looks like they just lost a townbell

They lost their 6k+ authority town bell which held a statue alongside some store loot, some heavy defensive investments and some scalps. They also dropped quite a bit of their stuff on the ground.

Anyhow I did get another two kills on Mr. Putin so that makes 5 kills on him I believe.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses