Communism is Madness

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Communism is Madness

Postby Methuzelah23 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:19 am

nosfirebird wrote: a few logged in to give everything to a diff group we have lives and cant be bothered to log in every hour to spend 5 mins making something to get 1 bile.

Rest assured these communist treasures will be found and returned to the free market.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:29 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
nosfirebird wrote: a few logged in to give everything to a diff group we have lives and cant be bothered to log in every hour to spend 5 mins making something to get 1 bile.

Rest assured these communist treasures will be found and returned to the free market.

Heffernan

Postby Chargagagog » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:45 am

Yeah, it sucks when the people who do have gear and biles are too ***** to log in and risk it to save another huge investment. (Unless your prior posts about spending time making gear were just fake news, much like everything else to come from your camps)
Chargagagog

Postby gustavohvg » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:50 am

So it was a 4 vs 4 fight and they just did leave the town?

Isn't this... sub-optimal, to say the least?

Please fill in the details we're curious
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby riolic » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:02 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Methuzelah23 wrote:You guys noticed with ample time, you had over half a day since it was noticed to mount a defense. You had more people log in to help defend than we brought.

the people you brought all had gear and higher biles half the toons you saw didnt even have 40 biles cuz most had quit the server none had any gear like he said up above a few logged in to give everything to a diff group we have lives and cant be bothered to log in every hour to spend 5 mins making something to get 1 bile.

Pretty sure I see each and every communist putting multiple hours a day into providence. "We didn't want that statue anyways" is that really the best excuse? Players these days are pathetic.

Also @Judaism Nice editing, I enjoyed that!
riolic
Customer

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:29 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
battleslayer888 wrote:You were detected long ago. Most our group quit playing to providence so their were few of us playing, only something came noticed when I put it in the discord, that when everyone logged in just to make sure nothing was given to you.

EDIT: I was pretty much the most active one along side maybe couple others.

You guys noticed with ample time, you had over half a day since it was noticed to mount a defense. You had more people log in to help defend than we brought.

Instead of whining about all being afk like Heffernan does, you could always rebuild and try to get revenge. Or stay on the carebear server where you belong with your excuses.

Yeah Capitalists control more than half of the statues now if you consider the unclaimable.

Lol such conclusions
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Chargagagog » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:07 am

gustavohvg wrote:So it was a 4 vs 4 fight and they just did leave the town?

4v6
Chargagagog

Postby Methuzelah23 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:13 am

gustavohvg wrote:So it was a 4 vs 4 fight and they just did leave the town?

Nah they had a numbers advantage by 1 or 2.

They tried to defend by placing those torches and braziers, by expanding pclaims, and attempting very briefly to fight but as soon as one got clubbed they ran into their walls like clowns trying to cram themselves in a clown car.

They then opened all their boxes 90 times, smashed their own leantos, threw all their hay and **** on the ground and went afk for 5 hours.

Then they came back and opened all the gates and wandered around getting picked off, I assume cause the the shame was too much to live with.

Sub optimal is a nice way to put it.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:32 am

nosfirebird wrote:wine is pretty **** since its for craving thats tedious i cant be bothered to have to log in every 90 mins then 91 92 93 95 wait 24 hrs 96. the 3x multi was dumb. cravings are ok for the occasional o hey i got that somewhere and get a free 1 point. not for the main glutting source. concord is the nolife server

Your argument is invalid. Gluttony remains by far the best way to go, even when you would have every single wine recipe. You guys spend 10's of thousand silvers on pclaims/stocking criminals and other b/s. With that silver you could've easily gotten a few decent characters.

Gothic the White is one of my fighters:

With those two sessions alone you are already looking at over 150 biles gained.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:38 am

riolic wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:
Methuzelah23 wrote:You guys noticed with ample time, you had over half a day since it was noticed to mount a defense. You had more people log in to help defend than we brought.

the people you brought all had gear and higher biles half the toons you saw didnt even have 40 biles cuz most had quit the server none had any gear like he said up above a few logged in to give everything to a diff group we have lives and cant be bothered to log in every hour to spend 5 mins making something to get 1 bile.

Pretty sure I see each and every communist putting multiple hours a day into providence. "We didn't want that statue anyways" is that really the best excuse? Players these days are pathetic.

Also @Judaism Nice editing, I enjoyed that!

ya prov is the main server concord is the temp server we have chores that take up the majority of time or have you forgot the game is called choresthegame?
nosfirebird

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses