Communism is Madness

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Communism is Madness

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:19 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Nah they had a numbers advantage by 1 or 2.

thats funny you guys had 5 toons min all geared and high biles we had 2 ppl 90+(1 was my main) 4 ppl 40 and below both sides had equal numbers but ur side had sets and biles. and btw what took so long with that tbf?
nosfirebird

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:20 am

Judaism wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:wine is pretty **** since its for craving thats tedious i cant be bothered to have to log in every 90 mins then 91 92 93 95 wait 24 hrs 96. the 3x multi was dumb. cravings are ok for the occasional o hey i got that somewhere and get a free 1 point. not for the main glutting source. concord is the nolife server

Your argument is invalid. Gluttony remains by far the best way to go, even when you would have every single wine recipe. You guys spend 10's of thousand silvers on pclaims/stocking criminals and other b/s. With that silver you could've easily gotten a few decent characters.

Gothic the White is one of my fighters:

With those two sessions alone you are already looking at over 150 biles gained.

Only 2 people me and someone else were caring enough to bile a fighter, many others like i said just wernt willing to play concord instead of providence. I was always open to the pvp aspect of concord, but when your stuck in a situation as to only having 2 fighters actually capable of fighting against your 5 guys. Your limited to what you can do, all the other accounts you saw were 20-40 biles. Most of the building on the base you see, was me. You basically raided me, you didnt hit anyone else to hard. The people you saw on only got on cause I told them in discord to just do what they can, and well giving away the stuff was something we decided on. You took the town goodjob, I left for Boba literally right when you barreled the wall, when you saw me was when i got home.

EDIT: This is a sincere post dont try to argue it.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:52 am

gustavohvg wrote:So it was a 4 vs 4 fight and they just did leave the town?

Isn't this... sub-optimal, to say the least?

And yet your town took in these scum.

Thats right, the remaining commies packed their bags and received shelter from the United Nations, which is basically a mixture of people including Grapie and Gusta.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:11 am

Judaism wrote:
gustavohvg wrote:So it was a 4 vs 4 fight and they just did leave the town?

Isn't this... sub-optimal, to say the least?

And yet your town took in these scum.

Thats right, the remaining commies packed their bags and received shelter from the United Nations, which is basically a mixture of people including Grapie and Gusta.

You realize the people tooked in were the ones interested in the game as a whole, not just the pvp mechanics.

Friends are friends, i enjoyed talking to these guys over discord, play the game to have fun. Atleast I played a bit competitively, but with amount progress I was making couldn't defend a whole group as a whole. So I wouldnt call them scum, just pacifists.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:16 am

So does that mean that the Communist party is dead?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby VladimirPutin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:40 am

JohnCarver wrote:So does that mean that the Communist party is dead?

Way dead
VladimirPutin

Postby VladimirPutin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:55 am

Darwoth wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
VladimirPutin

Postby Methuzelah23 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:56 am

VladimirPutin wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:So does that mean that the Communist party is dead?

Way dead

Rip
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:57 am

lul
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gustavohvg » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:07 am

Judaism wrote:And yet your town took in these

Well they asked nicely and we're gentlemen ^^

Battleslayer is telling the truth though. These guys won't even log in.

I just hope you attack in a reasonable time and we can have a fight instead of being raided when I'm sleeping/working or trying to make up with my ex-girlfriend. I'll fight even in half of the numbers, I promise o/
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses