WTB Map to Nsuidara's base (Providence)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

WTB Map to Nsuidara's base (Providence)

Postby Forungi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:06 pm

If you can provide me with a correct survey map to his main base/bases please pm me and I will provide a great reward. You can have his scalp(s) and base as a bonus to the mentioned reward.
Last edited by Forungi on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forungi

Re: WTB Map to Nsuidara's base

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:30 pm

If you can provide me with a correct survey map to his main base/bases (Forungi) please pm me and I will provide a great reward. You can have his scalp(s) and base as a bonus to the mentioned reward.
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Judaism » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Well we have murdered this idiot on Concord already. We are aware that he is still playing, will killing and raiding him on there again satisfy you in any way ?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Forungi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:24 pm

Judaism wrote:Well we have murdered this idiot on Concord already. We are aware that he is still playing, will killing and raiding him on there again satisfy you in any way ?

Yes, much satisfaction indeed but i'm looking for his Providence base to be specific.
Last edited by Forungi on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forungi

Re: WTB Map to Nsuidara's base (Providence)

Postby Heffernan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 pm

Forungi wrote:If you can provide me with a correct survey map to his main base/bases please pm me and I will provide a great reward. You can have his scalp(s) and base as a bonus to the mentioned reward.

id give you a map but since your a massive scammer nope.
Heffernan

Postby Forungi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Forungi wrote:If you can provide me with a correct survey map to his main base/bases please pm me and I will provide a great reward. You can have his scalp(s) and base as a bonus to the mentioned reward.

id give you a map but since your a massive scammer nope.

So because I didn't trade with you for a stupid witch hat, i'm a scammer? Ok bro then i'm the scam master
Forungi

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:29 pm

Careful Forungi, Nsu might go plant 30k pots of trees outside your base and encase you in a forest denser then a girl that gets no action.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Forungi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:49 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Careful Forungi, Nsu might go plant 30k pots of trees outside your base and encase you in a forest denser then a girl that gets no action.

Oh I would most welcome an attempt from his side, but i'm here to cleanse the land of Providence from retards such as Nsu.
Forungi

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:23 pm

Forungi wrote:but i'm here to cleanse the land of Providence from retards

you might be interested in the upcoming faction of patriots looking to reclaim providence from the taipions and heffernans of the world when concord is over, it will be called FFF (founding father faction) and we shall all wear founders gear and shout jefferson and franklin quotes when entering battle.
Darwoth

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Darwoth wrote:
you might be interested in the upcoming faction of patriots looking to reclaim providence from the taipions and heffernans of the world when concord is over, it will be called FFF (founding father faction) and we shall all wear founders gear and shout jefferson and franklin quotes when entering battle.

I hear good things about these guys
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Next

Return to House of Burgesses