Rifmaster:

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Rifmaster:

Postby Ronch » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Rifmaster wrote: a nerf to crickets and making the tutorial easier.

Now that is a good idea ! ...maybe you can carry that thought all the way to the ideas and innovations sub-forum.
...Seeing that you are such a capable lone-wolf bad-ass, not needing a pack of goons nor a capable individual leader to plagiarize/follow after, then you should be able to make that transit all by yourself ?

Anyone with an IQ above 2 can easily observe your extremely needy and insecure disposition in your communication(s) on just these forums alone.
I'm betting that it is extremely beneficial and educational to hang-out near or with you in RL too.

Your mind-set of a sad following/plagiarizing-wanna-be with apparently not enough wit to initiate your own individual thoughts, goals or actions is probably from being dropped to many times as a baby, so I will forgive those said qualities that you harbor and constantly display 'unaware'.

BTW:
Thank you for the opportunity to share my analyzed observations of you thus far.
Last edited by Ronch on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Re: Rifmaster:

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:38 pm

yeah rifmaster you suck
Darwoth

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:39 pm

Ronch wrote:
Rifmaster wrote: a nerf to crickets and making the tutorial easier.

Now that is a good idea ! ...maybe you can carry that thought all the way to the ideas and innovations sub-forum.
...Seeing that you are such a capable lone-wolf bad-ass, not needing a pack of goons nor a capable individual leader to plagiarize/follow after, you should be able to make that transit all by yourself ?

Anyone with an IQ above 2 can easily observe your extremely needy and insecure disposition in your communication(s) on just these forums alone.
(I'm betting that it is extremely beneficial and educational to hang-out near or with you in RL too)
...Your mind-set of a sad following/plagiarizing-wanna-be with apparently not enough wit to initiate your own individual thoughts, goals or actions is probably from being dropped to many times as a baby, so I will forgive those said qualities that you harbor and constantly display 'unaware'.

BTW:
Thank you for the opportunity to share my analyzed observations of you thus far.

The moment I see someone start referencing RL I get a smile on my face because I see you have nothing to show you aren't a moron except theorizing about what I do when i'm not playing this game :lol: :lol:
Yeah, if you think of not spamming the idea section with crap as not having my own individual thoughts then it just proves my point that you're a retard, I can disprove a ****** idea i have in my head before I go posting it on the forum and then also deepthroating chief because his game is so fantastic and he's a ***** creative genius.

Also thanks for the analysis mister clinical psychologist, what can I do about this cancer that I got from reading your posts?
Rifmaster

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:52 pm

But your ideas do suck. So what now?
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Ronch » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Rifmaster wrote:what can I do about this cancer that I got from reading your posts?

lol
Good one, you must have found a piece of brain in the last few minutes.
Last edited by Ronch on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:09 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:But your ideas do suck. So what now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
Rifmaster

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:12 pm

I think he has great ideas.
Why are you being so negative boyz?
ZoddAlmighty

Return to House of Burgesses