Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:27 am

Kindred wrote:Darwoth I don't think you ***** get that reading an entire ***** post of yours
******** looking ****** like *****this because you think you are a *****
cool kid who curses but in ****** reality your rambling, incoherent posts look like a ****** giant ****
vagina having a breakdown.

Stay Salty

There will come a day when you regret that I'm sure, and THOSE tears will be delicious.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Kindred » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:37 am

Entirely Possible. I'm a semi casual hermit atm. I'm just calling it like I see it. I've been on enough mmo boards to be somewhat perplexed why the entire community isn't laughing at this soft ***** crying on the forums.
Kindred

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:44 am

Kindred wrote:Entirely Possible. I'm a semi casual hermit atm. I'm just calling it like I see it. I've been on enough mmo boards to be somewhat perplexed why the entire community isn't laughing at this soft ***** crying on the forums.

gee i thought you were that "che guevara" alt account, which makes you another ******* from heffernans town.

you are perplexed because anyone that knows how to play understands that you are all morons with boogers on your shirt that have done nothing but waste your own time and beg for attention from me. again. like last weekend.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:49 am

Kindred wrote:Darwoth I don't think you ***** get that reading an entire ***** post of yours
******** looking ****** like *****this because you think you are a *****
cool kid who curses but in ****** reality your rambling, incoherent posts look like a ****** giant ****
vagina having a breakdown.

Stay Salty

Yikes
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Donald Trump » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:32 am

Darwoth wrote:
Kindred wrote:Why is darwoth still posting? I think this is the most salt I have ever seen in an mmo ever :lol:

oh jesus christ, another total moron looking for attention. please feel free to lick the salt off my balls, rub it all over yourself and return to the peanut gallery where you belong.

this is nothing more than this weeks laughable attempt at forum points by the games biggest moron at doing "something" to "annoy me" on a server i am not currently playing on. he has spent 200k of **** to build a sprawling ***** of bricks and hundreds of braziers like a moron because he is a ***** and does not understand that in order to eliminate that towns useability i dont have to "raid it" at all and for the purposes of an attack bell plank or stone hedge with a handful of braziers would of been just as good like the other attack bells in the radius for the past 18+ months have used. he then built a turd claim undoubtedly at the behest of discord "experts" who themselves are even more clueless than he is.

none of these things have any effect on me at all and you are all dumber than **** if you think otherwise.

meanwhile the rest of you are living vicariously through the actions and forum posts of the biggest moron in the games history while he has "wild adventures" with himself by himself he has reconstructed from old forum threads that were done far better, far more interestingly and dozens of times years ago. you should probably think about that :lol:

yet you are still here posting salty stuff all the day.

i just wonder... does it kinda bother you that you have never nor will ever achieve something serious in salem? or do you not care? atleast kuku and her crew got high scalp kills of Heffernan, You, KPOTOB, Grand Boos and others, what did you ever achieve? kill a few bashers, raid afk towns and win a empty server good job bro

you play the intimidation game sitting on the forums and raging hard to make people thing you are a treat to them and they shouldnt mess with you, but in reality you are just meaningless.
Donald Trump

Postby Forungi » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:43 am

What is this thread supposed to show exactly, all I see is some stone walls.
Hardly anything impressive is going on here or am I missing something?
Forungi

Postby Donald Trump » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Forungi wrote:What is this thread supposed to show exactly, all I see is some stone walls.
Hardly anything impressive is going on here or am I missing something?

what you see is lousy stonewalls, but thats because Hillary only uses the worst of walltypes

i am Donald John Trump the greatest President of all time that has ever existed, and believe me noone can build a better and bigger wall then me, and we will build that Wall, and believe me we will make the Hillary pay for it.

Donald Trump

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Donald Trump wrote:
i just wonder... does it kinda bother you that you have never nor will ever achieve something serious in salem? or do you not care? atleast kuku and her crew got high scalp kills of Heffernan, You, KPOTOB, Grand Boos and others, what did you ever achieve? kill a few bashers, raid afk towns and win a empty server good job bro

you play the intimidation game sitting on the forums and raging hard to make people thing you are a treat to them and they shouldnt mess with you, but in reality you are just meaningless.

oh god, i am really happy of a thing that heffernan already realized such a things about darwoth lol
i remember a good times with nem when we was keep talking about those alliance and waiting for a day when heffernan do what he start doing already
really nice to reading those drama and darwoth complaining about everything because he is powerless in compare to heffernan
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:02 pm

Forungi wrote: am I missing something?

nope just the same server full of loud attention seeking retards clamoring for room to see who can claim the biggest portion of my ******** to hang off of like usual.
Darwoth

Postby Donald Trump » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Forungi wrote: am I missing something?

nope just the same server full of loud attention seeking retards clamoring for room to see who can claim the biggest portion of my ******** to hang off of like usual.

Donald Trump

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses