Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:54 pm

yeah, i am covered in salt and raging so hard i just ran down the street and punched the neighbors dog before eating it.

thanks a lot, now i feel like some kind of stupid ***** euro retard that eats horse meat.
Darwoth

Postby Donald Trump » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:03 pm

Dear Citizens of The United States of Providence

here's your President Donald John Trump Speaking

Today Hillary welcomed us with the "i don't care" and "i'm not even Mad" Starter Package

Ingredients:
Loads of Salty Forum Rage
Pepping up Townbell Security
Building loads of new Boundary Stones
Building massive Brickwall's

anf ofcourse the Townbell Upgrade

and then ofcourse theres his epic moments of raging in agony and pain over soon having to waste a Brickbasher if he wants to port out of his town ever again.
Donald Trump

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:09 pm

seems like you spent a ton of resources and time into doing nothing tho......
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Donald Trump » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Dallane wrote:seems like you spent a ton of resources and time into doing nothing tho......

its the "nothing" that gets him mad and redirect his no-life time from concord to providence in furious defense attempts , he lost like 50 boundaries, his outter defense so now everyone can raid him, and also both his towns gone from top10 town list permanently.
Donald Trump

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:15 pm

Woah, ive never seen such 'massive' brickwall!
He spent whole 2 stockbins of bricks!!!
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:17 pm

here we go again with the ******* department, i spent the time between cravings on the server you already got kicked off of to box in your ***** so i can more effortlessly destroy it later and bricked the townbell that was guarded by a torchpost and stonhedge for the past 4 years. i know you were really masturbating at the thought of being to take it down over a period of 12 hours with your trash characters and post about it but like i said you are a threat to nothing but worthless exposed ****. meanwhie during said encounter retardonan comes zooming out of his shoebox and blows a zerg of pocketwatches to run back inside the closet where he belongs.

dont worry there are still plenty of exposed borderstones for you to get killed again over and post 30 pages of nothing about, failing that i guess you can continue to sit there sucking your teeth and knocking your heels together.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:21 pm

Darwoth wrote:<another rage ***** i didnt even read>

Dallane wrote:seems like you spent a ton of resources and time into doing nothing tho......

with those ***** you both make an idiots of yourself
ps: good job heffernan
Last edited by gorniksam on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Donald Trump wrote:and then ofcourse theres his epic moments of raging in agony and pain over soon having to waste a Brickbasher if he wants to port out of his town ever again.

i port out of my town in the rare instance i do so by walking three seconds out the gate you ***** idiot :lol:

your pile of ***** was a complete waste of 8 days of you and your moron friends time along with all the resources, i am perfectly happy to let your stupid ass pay a grand a day for the duration until the other server is over and i come **** down your neck with said bashers, which you and any morons with you would never be able to TBC :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:23 pm

oh god stfu game ****
Darwoth

Postby FulKain » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:39 am

Why are you always threatening and disgusting against Darwoth like that ? Over and over... I always see the same thing for years !
How many times do you need to annoy him before you are satisfied ?

For me (and I think he proved it now), there aren't many people who can make him feel even the inkling of a threat.
You really think you are part of these people ?? Pathetic.
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

FulKain

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses