Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Maybe if you actually posted some results instead of just building a wall in which anybody in the game could do, brick or not.

Come back when you've actually done something worthy of posting and then maybe you wouldn't get so much hate for doing something that actually means nothing.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Donald Trump » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:22 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Maybe if you actually posted some results instead of just building a wall in which anybody in the game could do, brick or not.

Come back when you've actually done something worthy of posting and then maybe you wouldn't get so much hate for doing something that actually means nothing.

you mistake hate for Rage. and the outcome of this already produced enough amusement with how salty Hillary is.
Donald Trump

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:29 pm

You must idolize Darwoth quite alot if you did all this and spent all those materials just to get him to type some "words" that gave you your high for enjoyment in life.

:roll:

How about you actually do something meaningful instead of touching yourself simply to the fact that you got him to say some "mean" things to you.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Donald Trump wrote:
yet you are still here posting salty stuff all the day.

i just wonder... does it kinda bother you that you have never nor will ever achieve something serious in salem? or do you not care? atleast kuku and her crew got high scalp kills of Heffernan, You, KPOTOB, Grand Boos and others, what did you ever achieve? kill a few bashers, raid afk towns and win a empty server good job bro

you play the intimidation game sitting on the forums and raging hard to make people thing you are a treat to them and they shouldnt mess with you, but in reality you are just meaningless.

i know you and any of the teenagers that hang out with you are genuinely stupid and are handicapped in that regard, please try hard to understand the following.

1> in spite of how many times you belch it out of your face nobody is "salty" but you. you are a complete idiot that has wasted a week of his life to get killed twice and waste hundreds of thousands building random crap everywhere to "harass" someone you are not capable of harassing on a server he is not actively engaged on in a game he has not actively played since december of 2015. correctly pointing out you are a comedy skit all by yourself is not being "salty" nor is correctly pointing out you have not actually done anything :lol:

2> i have accomplished everything i ever set out to do in this game a long time ago.

destroyed/killed all of my enemies from old grudges, won numerous servers, have the best character in the game by far (built on a mountain of hundreds of dead retards like you who killed themselves because i told them to :lol: ), have the most kills by far, have the most combat ready characters by far, have the most ****/wealth by far, know more about said game and tactics within it than all of you combined (who have done nothing but copy my own **** for years now calling themselves "pros" after i use it on them), held animals solo for a solid year while the rest of you cried like little girls about it until the developers gave them to you and have had the entire games political and faction landscape 100% centered around allying against me and every group of ***** constantly worrying about what i am doing or "up to".

every few days i get a new "mystery friend" trying to warm up and collect information, the fact i tell all of these people absolute fabricated ***** based off of whatever inspiration i am pulling from tv or a music video who then immediately report it to all of you gullible ***** is why you have no idea what is true or what is not.

i have achieved all of this and far more playing completely alone as THE "bad guy" for years, with an entire server against me and only me. in all the time i have played ive never been killed 1v1, i have never even been killed 2v1. not remotely close in either case. in comparison the rest of you are jokes that are incapable of doing anything i do, even when you bring a half dozen ***** to try.

there are two versions of salem, my version and the the carebear trash version the rest of you play with your bot clients, alarm bots and array of "allies". in my version building board piles is more impressive and challenging than anything you have ever done or will ever di in your version. other than the time i knocked you out in town 3 separate times in two days taking hundreds in store **** from you as the idiocy required for that to happen truly was astounding.

in any case my greatest accomplishment would likely be a tie between convincing 200ish people to kill themselves and build me a free godmode character in the process or getting an entire server of clowns to constantly shift alliances and gnash their teeth off of forum ***** and an occasional appearance where i drop someone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

3> no, i dont care about any of the above "salem accomplishments". i manage to achieve impressive things that are not possible for others in everything i do in whatever capacity or field it is in therefore i feel no need to waste my time gloating about the (actually relevant) **** i do for the amusement of a forum "full" of a dozen liars and alt accounts from the group i just wiped.

4> you will be dealt with and made shining example of before i leave salem in the rearview. you have cemented this with your desperate attempt to attach yourself to me in an effort at elevating yourself. but only from a string of alts, only after trying to frame others and only while i am afk on the server and looking for an exit to the game. yeah you are a raging jackass and you will be punished severely. the fact i saved your town and everything you have after you begged me for help in private messages when you got banned for a month warping through the walls of yet another moron in this thread disgusts me almost as much as you, your stupidity, cowardice, lies and 911 jokes do.

the reason i dont "do anything" is because i have better **** to do and the game is now nothing but a timesink which is why..... I DO NOT ACTIVELY PLAY THE GAME YOU STUPID ***** MORON and HAVE NOT DONE SO SINCE THE JINGLEBOMB PATCH YEARS AGO aside from a month a half on popham and to feed animals since then.

the last thing any of you retards with drool slicked chins want is for me to play salem instead of the forums. i realize it is difficult to understand or come to grips with the fact i have been beating the entire server for the past two years and playing you all like a fiddle by doing nothing other than talking **** on the forums, but thats the hilarious reality.
Darwoth

Postby Donald Trump » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:50 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:
yet you are still here posting salty stuff all the day.

i just wonder... does it kinda bother you that you have never nor will ever achieve something serious in salem? or do you not care? atleast kuku and her crew got high scalp kills of Heffernan, You, KPOTOB, Grand Boos and others, what did you ever achieve? kill a few bashers, raid afk towns and win a empty server good job bro

you play the intimidation game sitting on the forums and raging hard to make people thing you are a treat to them and they shouldnt mess with you, but in reality you are just meaningless.

1> in spite of how many times you belch it out of your face nobody is "salty" but you.

ENORMOUS Wall of meaningless text shows you are and indeed are salty, but yeah... how do u even want to kill me if u dot even know who i am? but keep attacking other player thinking its me it can only help me.
Donald Trump

Postby Kindred » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Darwoth wrote: TLDR
Kindred

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Donald Trump wrote:ENORMOUS Wall of meaningless text shows you are and indeed are salty, but yeah... how do u even want to kill me if u dot even know who i am? but keep attacking other player thinking its me it can only help me.

please switch to a cousine that consists of something other than glue. its to bad your "not heffernan" again today i guess he will just have to pay the wages of your sins anyway.

Kindred wrote:i cant read beyond a third grade level, my mother does not let me turn the profanity filter off and i have the attention span of a goldfish

indeed.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Donald Trump » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:ENORMOUS Wall of meaningless text shows you are and indeed are salty, but yeah... how do u even want to kill me if u dot even know who i am? but keep attacking other player thinking its me it can only help me.

please switch to a cousine that consists of something other than glue. its to bad your "not heffernan" again today i guess he will just have to pay the wages of your sins anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUeeIjyI7QQ
Donald Trump

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:34 am

Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby gustavohvg » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:14 pm

So darworth when you will stop being an angry dude, being humiliated on forums, and kill these random forum trolls?

I can give you some free stuff to help in Concord and I would like to see and and film this battle if I could (I'm serious)
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses