Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Postby Kindred » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:47 am

Why is darwoth still posting? I think this is the most salt I have ever seen in an mmo ever :lol:
Kindred

Postby Donald Trump » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:56 am

Kindred wrote:Why is darwoth still posting? I think this is the most salt I have ever seen in an mmo ever :lol:

remember "he doesnt even care" ¦]
Donald Trump

Postby Dallane » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:02 am

Donald Trump wrote:
Kindred wrote:Why is darwoth still posting? I think this is the most salt I have ever seen in an mmo ever :lol:

I mean you both are fairly salty. You committed quite a bit of time to doing this in response to his activity on concord and lost a character in the process.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Donald Trump » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:11 am

Dallane wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:

I mean you both are fairly salty. You committed quite a bit of time to doing this in response to his activity on concord and lost a character in the process.

wasn't even a response to things he done on concord mainly, but due to the fact he threatens everyone like ****, boasts around how awesome he is, intimidates everyone, and thinks he runs the whole server

i have tried to be nice to him so "i don't get raided", but i noticed that he possesses no strength whatsoever to do anything, and hes all #Fakenews all he has ever done is collect scents and kill a few basher long ago, then win a empty server no one played at anymore(popham) and even after kuku killed him outside the Discus spot he hasn't done anything to her or her towns or KKK members which is a complete joke for any serious player

so lets see how serious he really is when we throw a bit of junk at him? sure the Trump Tower Building costed a bit but its purely for the entertainment, and his rage is like a Monkey in a Cage wich's Banana has been stolen and he screams in a fit of Autistic Rage trying to get it back.
Donald Trump

Postby Dallane » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:59 am

Donald Trump wrote: after kuku killed him outside the Discus spot he hasn't done anything to her or her towns or KKK members which is a complete joke for any serious player

wow.....I've lost my hero.....now are you the backseat *****?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:11 am

oh jesus christ, another total moron looking for attention. please feel free to lick the salt off my balls, rub it all over yourself and return to the peanut gallery where you belong.

this is nothing more than this weeks laughable attempt at forum points by the games biggest moron at doing "something" to "annoy me" on a server i am not currently playing on. he has spent 200k of **** to build a sprawling ***** of bricks and hundreds of braziers like a moron because he is a ***** and does not understand that in order to eliminate that towns useability i dont have to "raid it" at all and for the purposes of an attack bell plank or stone hedge with a handful of braziers would of been just as good like the other attack bells in the radius for the past 18+ months have used. he then built a turd claim undoubtedly at the behest of discord "experts" who themselves are even more clueless than he is.

none of these things have any effect on me at all and you are all dumber than **** if you think otherwise.

meanwhile the rest of you are living vicariously through the actions and forum posts of the biggest moron in the games history while he has "wild adventures" with himself by himself he has reconstructed from old forum threads that were done far better, far more interestingly and dozens of times years ago. you should probably think about that :lol:
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:25 am

Dartwat u need to calm down BLK away from the keyboard and stop writing books of salty rage :lol: :lol: :lol:
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:12 am

nosfirebird wrote:Dartwat u need to calm down BLK

thankfully i do not speak *******, therefore i have no idea what the above says.
Darwoth

Postby Kindred » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:51 am

Darwoth I don't think you ***** get that reading an entire ***** post of yours
******** looking ****** like *****this because you think you are a *****
cool kid who curses but in ****** reality your rambling, incoherent posts look like a ****** giant ****
vagina having a breakdown.

Stay Salty
Kindred

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:25 am

i am super not sorry that my "foul" selection of descriptors for you and the other retards heffernan bribes to be his friends offends your still damp ears.

in other news it makes me chuckle you even have that **** turned on. do you wear a bike helmet to? knee pads? super wide shoes? :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses