Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:21 pm

Dear Citizens of the Unites States of Providence

This is your President Mr Donald John Trump Speaking

as you may know one of my positions as Presidental Candidate was Building a Wall that will seperate

the United States of Providence from the Concordians to keep the Criminals out of our Country, and believe me

noone can build a better wall then me .

now the other Presidental Candidate the Crooked Hillary "D" Clinton has decided to also build said wall

but instead of Protecting the United States of Providence she decided to only Protect her own Town with

a wall seperating it from the USP and let all others suffer, and not only that she also threatens everyone with

her vicious way, everyone who is opposing her and threatens and rages at her without any serious treat.

You might have been told that Hillary is Dangerous but this is Fake News actually she is harmless.

A Few days ago Hillary started threatening the President with getting Raided, so the Secret Service took over.

Investigations began and the Providence Postmaster Building has been broken into to read the Mails Hillary and her Associates has written.

the Base of Operations of Hillarys Democratic National Commitee has been found behind her Thick layers of walls.

soon a Team of USPMC (United States of Providence Marine Corps) sailed out with a Ship from Providence and broke the outter Defense of Hillary's DNC.

A new Building the Providence Trump Tower has been erected as a base of Operations against Hillary Clinton near her DNC, with the Destruction of Hillarys

DNC Wall a new era has been started without fear for the Citizens of Providence and a huge impact on the Stock Town Market by the Absense of Hillarys Town

on the Top Spot so we will not take the Harassment by the Crooked Hillary fight it, for the United States of Providence.

Make Providence Great Again.

Donald Trump

Re: Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Postby MaxPlanck » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:29 pm

What the actual ***** did I just read.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Donald Trump » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Dear Citizens,

some Folks have asked me to provide some Screens for General Amusement so i decided to ask the USPMC and Secret Service to provide some.

sadly our Forces were to busy Winning and Making Providence Great again to take many, but there will be more soon.
Donald Trump

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:54 pm

ah yes, it would not be a weekend in salem without numerous desperate attempts by the nothings to captivate my attention on both servers.

my god a siege bell! at my town! how original, not like it has been done something like a DOZEN TIMES OVER THE PAST FOUR YEARS at mt own town or hundreds of times in the course of the server :lol:

i have watched you morons whittling away on hollow alts building your massive ***** next to the other two ***** already there for the last several days after i killed the 2400 scalp trash character heffernan named after kuku (because begging me for days in private messages using the theme "but but but what about kuku!?" was not working)

nobody cares, you are not inconveniencing or distracting me in any manner by setting up a "me to" darwoth temple outside one of my bases next to the other worship centers you ***** idiot. by far the most annoying thing here is that a bunch of drooling buffoons have deluded themselves into thinking wasting several hundred grand to sit there and do nothing is not only relevant but worth posting about. kind of like a bunch of ***** that build a bell next to water in a manner that makes the bell worthless, a fact that while apparent to me immediately you appear to have only just now figured out :lol:

you dumbasses are a threat to nothing but exposed border stones (which were left exposed for the past several years because they are not critical and rubicon was compromised from very early which is why you are many so years late to the party that has existed in my backyard since 2014) and you can not even do that without getting killed the next day :lol:

the true comedy here of course is that the second i become active over on the 5 person server instead of the 10 person server you will again be kissing my ass like usual tripping over yourselves to see who can apologize and suck up harder. it wont work this time because you have nothing of value to placate me with. my motivation for playing the game at all of current is to tie up loose ends and be done with it. bases, characters, items, money and resources will mean nothing as there will be zero objective but ruining all of your ****.

you are all less than nothing to me and if you were not so stupid you would be a bad joke instead, enjoy your thread retard. you spent days and a small fortune to impress the forum with your prowess at building town bells and getting killed immediately for the second time in a week across numerous threads. if you like i can give you a map to some more of my towns so this can be a weekly thing if you want.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:58 pm

so now i know whats going on and thats why Darwoth was Ragelording on my mail about it with me trying to find out whats going on

Meanwhile Darwoth:

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:02 pm

my ire has to do with the fact i literally have a bunch of imbeciles farting in a pillow case, sniffing it until they giggle and making a forum post about it from an alt, biting each other and screaming my name while smearing their drool on my porch until they illicit a response and then begging and pleading with me in private messages for days. weeks and months.

you are the reason hitler also killed germans if they were retards heffernan, he had seen the future.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:18 pm

well, good job heffernan, really good job
gorniksam

Postby Player01 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:06 am

Darwoth wrote:my ire has to do with the fact i literally have a bunch of imbeciles farting in a pillow case, sniffing it until they giggle

Please completely edit a img to remove naughty words
Last edited by Dallane on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Please completely edit a img to remove naughty words
Player01

Postby Donald Trump » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:53 am

when Hillary wants to make you believe "i aint even mad bro" then ports to prov to rant this

Donald John Trump
Making Providence Great Again
Donald Trump

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:02 am

i was in town loading out characters that are outbound to yours.

**** claiming towns stopped being relevant sometime around early 2015 when the game was ruined by the jinglebomb patch that has allowed retards like you to exist when 80% of the playerbase quit and along with it the vast majority of stall taxes.

i collected millions in taxes when the tax paid out 20k a day to top and 14k a day for second on the weekends, it has not provided more than rent at about 1500 a day for the past year or longer. **** claiming towns for leaderboard position was stupid newb level **** nobody cared about or bothered with over three years ago when i had eight people trying it day in and day out for months. it didnt do **** but waste months of a dozen peoples time then and i did not even waste time looking for the claim to tear it down because other than to ***** that dont understand how the game works it does not matter, kind of why i kept my own towns ***** for 5 months when i was expanding them so nobody could tell.

go fart into your pillowcase and drag your chin across the keyboard a few more times *****, you are just biding time until the inevitable outcome of you begging me not to wipe you out.
Darwoth

Next

Return to House of Burgesses