about Kuku....

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

about Kuku....

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 pm

as everyone know kuku is most powerfull and coolest pleyer ever in saslem, which gonna chellenge you to fight 1vs5 at popham or providence when the judge will be taiption aka clayet 2.0
fair pvp at any of servers with no tbc bashers, suicide alts during bloodmoon or bugabusing a wienner gonna get a providence executionier mask and seeds of grapes
want join - pm me im willing to fight with darwoth team if they gonna alliance with ex kkk members
gorniksam

Re: about Kuku....

Postby Brego » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm

gorniksam wrote:as everyone know kuku is most powerfull and coolest pleyer ever in saslem, which gonna chellenge you to fight 1vs5 at popham or providence when the judge will be taiption aka clayet 2.0
fair pvp at any of servers with no tbc bashers, suicide alts during bloodmoon or bugabusing a wienner gonna get a providence executionier mask and seeds of grapes
want join - pm me im willing to fight with darwoth team if they gonna alliance with ex kkk members

I thought Darwoth is playing alone ,but probably it was long time ago ,seems like he is a liar or someone is using his acc.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:02 pm

Brego wrote:
gorniksam wrote:as everyone know kuku is most powerfull and coolest pleyer ever in saslem, which gonna chellenge you to fight 1vs5 at popham or providence when the judge will be taiption aka clayet 2.0

I thought Darwoth is playing alone ,but probably it was long time ago ,seems like he is a liar or someone is using his acc.

darweth is clever men we killed long time ago when he try kill my near providency he weak miss thwor wing in me bad boy he dead hahahahah
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:51 pm

i hate that darwoth guy as well. we should create an entire server and forum community of fragile alliances and politics for numerous years centered around darwoth worship and this newly formed cult of darworshippers shall be called "salem"

biddas is not biddas for anyone else who has been messaged by him over the past few days.
Darwoth

Postby Brego » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Darwoth wrote:
biddas is not biddas for anyone else who has been messaged by him over the past few days.

Then who i am ?or do you think i'm going to share my accounts to any **** people ,you are ***** paranoic!really after this years you started to be mass agressive person .Do you think i'm going to trust you or what ?you should think before you say something to people .I dont get why other people when getting back everyone say to him like welcome back or yes you real ,but when i back to forum after almost 2 years you are saying i'm not real ,WHO IS DUMB HERE?
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:02 pm

brain like gobbler fake songerman!
Darwoth

Postby Brego » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Darwoth wrote:brain like gobbler fake songerman!

i think after so many years you got some damage to brains ,did it happen when you got killed or what ?
And to be sure ,it s stupid to hear from you like developers are using my accounts to pm you .
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Hose » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:35 pm

rum bum bum bum bum bum bum biddas takes two in the bum bum bummy bum
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Brego wrote:
Darwoth wrote:brain like gobbler fake songerman!

i think after so many years you got some damage to brains ,did it happen when you got killed or what ?

yes
gorniksam

Postby yuukki » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:36 am

Darwoth wrote:i hate that darwoth guy as well. we should create an entire server and forum community of fragile alliances and politics for numerous years centered around darwoth worship and this newly formed cult of darworshippers shall be called "salem"

Yeah ***** that darwoth guy lets all team up and work together... wait
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Return to House of Burgesses