and he said he wasnt playing the expedition.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: and he said he wasnt playing the expedition.

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:31 pm

gustavohvg wrote:Just a stone fence and just heff and 2 commies.

Why don't you just destroyed the fence and easily killed them using one or two of your hundreds of alts with hundreds of humours each?

For outsiders it just seems you're just full of **** and makes you appear somewhat dumb

VladimirPutin wrote:
That is due to the fact that when he was stabbing and stomping our labor alts he was telling us what kind of biles he has. Which is around 60-70 with artifacts to fit the pace of the game. Now he will post some false image soon after i say this to show that he is more powerful, but rest assured we gauged his strength and are not impressed. He was making oil-boards when we showed up to capture yet another statue. a few days before that his timber piles were finishing up. This tells us it is his main base and we interrupted his plans.

and this folks is the sad state of salem and why it is time to move along after one more beatdown.

the lowest sludge of player ability for the entire duration of the games history who genuinely know nothing at all about how any of it works other than how to hide from other people in it with their alarm bots are running their mouth pretending like they are pvpers now because there is nobody left but themselves and the meek have inherited the salem.

since im sure you are both honestly that clueless in spite of your newfound "warlord" status the reason i didnt "smash the gate down" aside from the fact that my "hundreds of alts" (70 or so, not "hundreds") are on the other server is......

1> it doesnt quite work that way even with the reduced soaks, hp and drain you ***** retard. in additon to the crime timers and no tea regen which is what ruined providence being in place on the expedition as well there is an inherent soft cap that even a character with 10k stats can not destroy faster than.

2> it is under town protection which would require me to waste resources and time on destroying something that is completely irrelevant and would open me up to being stocked on a character of value.

3> the current stock mechanics on the "badass pvp server" are a death sentence to anyone caught up in them thanks to recent completely untested and not thought through changes with madness. as such wasting time on destroying a wall would pointlessly open me up to losing something of value instead of a murder alt, waste time, waste resources and all for nothing since your bell of ringing stupidity serves no purpose other than to make you look like retards to everyone that actually knows how the game works.

your running to the forums to furiously rub one out on your keyboard from behind your alt accounts to high five one another like yesterday does not change the fact you are all retards that didnt actually do anything except build a bell, ( in a spot that makes building the bell a waste of a bell :lol: ) hide inside your gate, get killed and humiliate yourselves on the forum when your cowardice was exposed and earn yourself a ***** on from the very fellow you have been dealing blowjobs to for the past two years everytime kuku or goodman stir around your dump up there in the darkness.

you are simply another two faced piece of **** like all the rest i have encountered in this game and you will be flushed accordingly.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Darwoth wrote: earn yourself a ***** on from the very fellow you have been dealing blowjobs to for the past two years everytime kuku or goodman stir around your dump up there in the darkness.
you are simply another two faced piece of **** like all the rest i have encountered in this game and you will be flushed accordingly.

The salem community is filled with **** suckers like Lazun and his **** team, eventually you will learn your lesson.
Maybe now you will stop showing your ugly face every single time I do something that requires leaving scents.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
Darwoth wrote: earn yourself a ***** on from the very fellow you have been dealing blowjobs to for the past two years everytime kuku or goodman stir around your dump up there in the darkness.

The salem community is filled with **** suckers like Lazun and his **** team, eventually you will learn your lesson.
Maybe now you will stop showing your ugly face every single time I do something that requires leaving scents.

yes, your team was the original **** team that did very similar **** as these derps are doing now which is why i have been kicking your ass in this game for 4 years.

it would appear lazun/theduke86 got jealous.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Goodman12 wrote:

gorniksam

Postby VladimirPutin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:

yes, your team was the original **** team that did very similar **** as these derps are doing now which is why i have been kicking your ass in this game for 4 years.

it would appear lazun/theduke86 got jealous.

We thought it was 70% KKKs base or 30% you and dallane and another i wont name. We had to work fast and sense we were more confident it was in fact KKK and another statue to own we took the opportunity. You make it seem as though there was some conspiracy against you so that others will try and do your work for you, considering your situation. The reality is you went hoping to hide in the grass and try and win once everybody rage quit or you betray those around you to win. You made a error in your location and got angry and made more mistakes by revealing your character. Then complain over mechanics. Everything you have done is self inflicted. Regardless of how ever things have transpired the simple fact is you lied about being on this serve and eventually our paths were going to cross. Also we know why this statue was so important to you and we also will be taking advantage it.
VladimirPutin

Postby Hose » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 pm

I am actually playing with darwoth aswell....
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby gustavohvg » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 pm

gustavohvg wrote:Just a stone fence and just heff and 2 commies.

Why don't you just destroyed the fence and easily killed them

Darworth wrote:
it doesnt quite work that way

I know that your "VERY POWERFUL ARMY!1!11!" is supposed to be in Prov (but no one ever saw them) but since you're so good you could do some stuff. I will teach you since you seem to be ignorant of the server mechanics, so next time you can avoid getting rekt:

1) Have 2 alts to bash the door (or a few bomb-barrels, or a cannon - I can give you a steel and 500s to buy the materials if you need). If you choose the basher option you can enter a small pclaim (with some warrior alt to protect the bashers)

2) Have an alt to kill them all when/if they leave the doors or when you can enter

3) Destroy the bell

I've seen this communists PvPing several times in the first day and half of them would just bullrun me while I was running - so yes they have no clue about what to do

Darworth if you need more info about the game mechanics please ask me in help chat or even discord, I'm happy to help
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:15 pm

VladimirPutin wrote:
We thought it was 70% KKKs base or 30% you and dallane and another i wont name. We had to work fast and sense we were more confident it was in fact KKK and another statue to own we took the opportunity. You make it seem as though there was some conspiracy against you so that others will try and do your work for you, considering your situation. The reality is you went hoping to hide in the grass and try and win once everybody rage quit or you betray those around you to win. You made a error in your location and got angry and made more mistakes by revealing your character. Then complain over mechanics. Everything you have done is self inflicted. Regardless of how ever things have transpired the simple fact is you lied about being on this serve and eventually our paths were going to cross. Also we know why this statue was so important to you and we also will be taking advantage it.

you are pretty terrible at fishing for information by using claeytese word in mouth correction bait.

blah blah blah, you didnt do **** and it took you a day and a half just to get the money to declaim the small top plot. you are a bunch of retards and the manner you built the bell makes the spot completelt worthless for defense unless you tear the bell down and place it in a different spot :lol:

i am aware who you "thought" i was when you ran your mouth and called me a "back seat *****" over and over as you sat inside your base with the others being the "base *****" as everyone in the game is darwoth and dallane, whom like batman and robin are never far apart :lol:

i really wish it was possible for me to convey how dumb you are.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Darwoth wrote: everyone in the game is darwoth and dallane, whom like batman and robin are never far apart :lol:

Team D for life bae
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:22 pm

gustavohvg wrote:im stupid

yes, yes i know. thanks for telling me about cannons and barrels i know more about than you or how post draining works dude, you impress me with your mastery of all things unrelated and irrelevant. have you any more cutting edge up to date "me to" attention whoring drivel to hope i respond to?
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses