I challenge you!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: I challenge you!

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Since only one person accepted my 1v1 offer I have decided to change the rules a little
Now accepting all 1v2s
Since I am currently at madness lvl 8,only 1 of the 2 persons ko'd will be killed and scalped
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby gustavohvg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Are you going to accept a duel and then calling more people to block them and help you like you did with Kuku some weeks ago on prov?
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:33 pm

gustavohvg wrote:Are you going to accept a duel and then calling more people to block them and help you like you did with Kuku some weeks ago on prov?

Yo mods & devs! Can we guys please add a facepalm emote to the forum?!?!
It'll be much easier to respond to misinformed, carebear retards like this one.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
Goodman12

Postby gustavohvg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:27 pm

- Last time someone walked near my base I killed him with my main

- Did a dozen raids myself, don't feel the need to sponsor those on these forums

Your eyes cant look over your mountain of pride dude.

Half of the people on this forum can kill you, they just don't do it because since you play low (and everyone knows that) no one will trust that you won't call your friends.

You're trying to pose as the ultimate male and still every forum vet here just read and laugh. You're just a joke :mrgreen:
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby Judaism » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 pm

gustavohvg wrote:Did a dozen raids myself, don't feel the need to sponsor those on these forums

If you don't feel the need to sponsor any of the ''raids'' or ''adventures'', then surely you can just piss off with your attempts to make yourself sound like a proper veteran player because you are not.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:57 pm

gustavohvg wrote:- Last time someone walked near my base I killed him with my main

- Did a dozen raids myself, don't feel the need to sponsor those on these forums

Your eyes cant look over your mountain of pride dude.

Half of the people on this forum can kill you, they just don't do it because since you play low (and everyone knows that) no one will trust that you won't call your friends.

You're trying to pose as the ultimate male and still every forum vet here just read and laugh. You're just a joke :mrgreen:

Alcabitus: *says ***** he clearly knows nothing about*
Goodman: "Yo dude you're clearly misinformed and retarded"
Alcabitus: HOW DARE YOU SAY THE TRUTH YOU COCKY EGOTISTIC BASTARD!!!!!

You're a piece of **** dude. Less than 24 hours ago you asked me to team up with you and just because I rejected your offer and called you out for being the carebear tard you are you come after me like if I killed your mother :lol: :lol: :lol: truly pathetic
There are very little players in this game who can actually beat me in a 1v1 and I am willing to prove just that in a caged area claimed by someone we both trust.
Last edited by Goodman12 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodman12

Postby Nikixos » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:58 pm

Didn't goodman accepted his only fighter is like 400 biles when all of us on providence already have alts that have way over 1000 biles? Why can't goodman and the kkk just accept they aren't worth **** anymore, why don't you guys go back to play tree of life or w.e the ***** you were playing?
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Nikixos wrote:Didn't goodman accepted his only fighter is like 400 biles when all of us on providence already have alts that have way over 1000 biles? Why can't goodman and the kkk just accept they aren't worth **** anymore, why don't you guys go back to play tree of life or w.e the ***** you were playing?

My fighters are far behind everyone else because then it would pretty much be an unfair fight if I were to meet any of you in the wilderness alone.
Edit: Funny how this guy went from "Goodman you're so manly" to "***** YOU GOODMAN!" all because we killed his 2 day old character on expeditions lmao
Goodman12

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Nikixos wrote:Didn't goodman accepted his only fighter is like 400 biles when all of us on providence already have alts that have way over 1000 biles? Why can't goodman and the kkk just accept they aren't worth **** anymore, why don't you guys go back to play tree of life or w.e the ***** you were playing?
gorniksam

Postby Nikixos » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Goodman12 wrote:Edit: Funny how this guy went from "Goodman you're so manly" to "***** YOU GOODMAN!" all because we killed his 2 day old character on expeditions lmao

Well do you think that's not enough of a reason? It just shows how much of a ****** you guys are, if i was either sipo or someone else you have better terms with (Which i ***** doubt because we have been raiding with you for years) you would've done the same, just shows how much any alliance is worth for all of you =) i'll accept any fight you throw at me on both provi and expedition (ANY ACTUAL FIGHT NOT THIS ****** 1V1 ME LOLOLOL RETARDNESS) . I'll also take this opportunity to warn anyone that is allied with the kkk, any ally of these ****** is our enemy.
Image Image
Nikixos

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses