I challenge you!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: I challenge you!

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Nikixos wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:Edit: Funny how this guy went from "Goodman you're so manly" to "***** YOU GOODMAN!" all because we killed his 2 day old character on expeditions lmao


If i was either sipo.... I'll also take this opportunity to warn anyone that is allied with the kkk, any ally of these ****** is our enemy.


If you were sipo, steaming hot piles of **** wouldn't be falling out of your mouth. Also, :lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: I challenge you!

Postby gustavohvg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:32 pm

Goodman12 wrote:Less than 24 hours ago you asked me to team up with you and just because I rejected your offer...


Nah I just wanted your looser scalp with very little effort and without madness points on my main

Btw you went saying hi to everyone on Prov in the private chat. My friend just ignored you while I wished to see what you wanted to say (but wasn't anything at all -_-"). If you're so needy of attention I don't think salem is the best platform to help you since you got rejected by so many groups
Main char: Alcabitus
User avatar
gustavohvg
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:46 am
Location: Brazil

Re: I challenge you!

Postby Nikixos » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:If you were sipo, steaming hot piles of **** wouldn't be falling out of your mouth. Also, :lol:


Are you guys even aware of the enemies you have forged throughout the years? Do you have any remote idea of the help the taco gang was supporting in zerging darwoth, russians, heff, etc etc?

Nope. We'll see what you guys do when you get 10 guys that were fighting on your side, but now on your kkk precious church, we might just burn it finally.
Image Image
Follow me on Youtube and Twitch!
User avatar
Nikixos
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Mexico

Re: I challenge you!

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Nikixos wrote:Well do you think that's not enough of a reason? It just shows how much of a ****** you guys are, if i was either sipo or someone else you have better terms with (Which i ***** doubt because we have been raiding with you for years) you would've done the same, just shows how much any alliance is worth for all of you =) .

You are actually ***** retarded lmao
I don't care what you say, I am 100% sure you didn't consider us your allies on the expeditions either and if you did then you're a dumb **** for not pming us and stating that you wanted to be.
Nikixos wrote:i'll accept any fight you throw at me on both provi and expedition (ANY ACTUAL FIGHT NOT THIS ****** 1V1 ME LOLOLOL RETARDNESS) . I'll also take this opportunity to warn anyone that is allied with the kkk, any ally of these ****** is our enemy.

Idk, the 1v1 fights I'm currently offering is as real as it gets lmao
Not sure why you're against a fight where both parties are unable to break the rules
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: I challenge you!

Postby Judaism » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:36 am

Nikixos wrote:Are you guys even aware of the enemies you have forged throughout the years? Do you have any remote idea of the help the taco gang was supporting in zerging darwoth, russians, heff, etc etc?

Nope. We'll see what you guys do when you get 10 guys that were fighting on your side, but now on your kkk precious church, we might just burn it finally.


Are you delusional dude, ''our'' friendship with Sipo and Aztec goes back many years. We have always valued this relationship, the relationship mainly was with those two individuals and far before you came into the picture. In any case the support was vica-versa (I very much hope so atleast) and I can't remember a single case I tagged alongside you, or you tagged alongside us.

So you suddenly became a little whiny ***** after we killed you on Concord (PvP-server with no formed alliances) fair and square after bragging how you'd never died nor ever would. Of course I also adressed your mentallity of sharing the statue locations and instantly dropping out from the expedition. If that was not enough already, you knowingly tagged me on discord and instantly shared our base locations on the public discord and forums and bragged how people would destroy our base and more offensive b/s.

Despite it being concord, I don't value it as proper behavior. I fully admit that I overreacted in my annoyance, nevertheless such actions could certainly cause damages to our relationship since you are associated with that group and apparently are speaking for them right now. I have no intentions of fighting your group or becoming hostile to it but if you carry on with this offensive nonsense aimed towards us, then theres not a lot of choice in the matter.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3892
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: I challenge you!

Postby gustavohvg » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:18 am

There are very little players in this game who can actually beat me in a 1v1 and I am willing to prove just that in a caged area claimed by someone we both trust.


You mean: "in my own mind I'm very good!1!!11". To confirm that you need to actually beat people.

And this "challenge" is obviously very silly. To fight you people need to:

- Find someone that you really trust and then see if Goodman trust this same guy too (!)
- ... with Goodman and their friends trying to bribe or threatening the plcaim owner to help him

-_-"
Main char: Alcabitus
User avatar
gustavohvg
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:46 am
Location: Brazil

Re: I challenge you!

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:14 am

gustavohvg wrote:And this "challenge" is obviously very silly. To fight you people need to:
- Find someone that you really trust and then see if Goodman trust this same guy too (!)
- ... with Goodman and their friends trying to bribe or threatening the plcaim owner to help him
-_-"

There are at least 10 people on this server who I would trust with hosting these fights outside of my faction, some of which are enemies.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: I challenge you!

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 pm

i chellange you gutmenche
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests