Komplete Kiddy Konspiracy

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Komplete Kiddy Konspiracy

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Called it.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby CuDi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Dallane wrote:Honestly this is why the community blows. Apparently people can't act like adults and not make stupid drama. GH/GT was chill as all hell. We didn't give a ***** about power and such. Just a bunch of bros hanging out and having fun advancing characters and the town. KKK has attempted nonstop to be tribe 2.0 but don't have the ability to keep their ego in check.

+1, bae
CuDi

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:39 pm

Dallane wrote:Honestly this is why the community blows. Apparently people can't act like adults and not make stupid drama. GH/GT was chill as all hell. We didn't give a ***** about power and such. Just a bunch of bros hanging out and having fun advancing characters and the town. KKK has attempted nonstop to be tribe 2.0 but don't have the ability to keep their ego in check.

Exactly how it should be.
Hanging out with your friends doing stuff and advancing. Carebear or PVP oriented does not matter as long as you do whats fun to you.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby matan002 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:47 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Exactly how it should be.
Hanging out with your friends doing stuff and advancing. Carebear or PVP oriented does not matter as long as you do whats fun to you.

Can not agree more. Make the most out of games and play as you like ftw :D
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Hose » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:50 pm

GT > ALL
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby VladimirPutin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Am I the only one that believes this story is completely made up? kKK has a “nice” break up and “let’s just be friends” approach. Really stupid, I can smell the bull **** from Moscow.
VladimirPutin

Postby toddesloan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:21 pm

We all indeed suffer from "bipolar disorder" when living inside these game worlds but this, this is most definitely fake? lol
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby VladimirPutin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:25 pm

toddesloan wrote:We all indeed suffer from "bipolar disorder" when living inside these game worlds but this, this is most definitely fake? lol

*sniff sniff* grade A bull ****
VladimirPutin

Postby yuukki » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Darwoth wrote:well, to be honest your posts about zerging down folks 5 v 1 and what not were a bit over the top and annoying to many and if your group were to win the statue should be held by methuzelah and nobody else as he has been the faction leader of that group who has somehow kept that gaggle grom offing each other when hes around. dont know if thats what the drama was about or not but it sounds close.

Threads at, for the others. I participated very little in the early day squabbles as my interested was focused on ramping up production and pushing for steel + plank walls. Also worth noting I showed the thread to others before posting. Also, lol.
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby Suffragium » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Where the white women 1200 scalp at

The number 1 spot is someone with even less score than me, and I only log in to glutton
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses