Hypothermia!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Hypothermia!

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:47 pm

I hate this new feature! I can't ***** move because im cold and can't get a damn fire going. This is unfair to the player who is just getting used to the game again, and to the devs, this makes me not even want to play the game. How the hell are you supposed to live if your ***** frozen to the point you can't get anything done? This feature is utterly bull ****.
SammyWeston

Re: Hypothermia!

Postby grapefruitv » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:53 pm

It is fairly easy to deal with hypothermia, if you didn't ignore it's first signs.
You can warm up in a barn in Providence (or any other building as long as you have means of entering it).
Starting a fire takes less than a minute, freezing to the point when you can't move takes much longer. Once you have a fire, you can heat some rocks to carry with you. While they are hot, you have enough time to craft some simple clothes.
If you already turned into ice, make an alt and click a tinder drill on your frozen character.
grapefruitv

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:55 pm

I am stuck, i can not move. How the hell can i deal with it when i can't move? I'm not about to wait for this game to thaw me out when i just ***** logged in for the first time in a year or more. What im saying is i have nothing on me that i can use to get me unfrozen, and I am completely stuck. How the hell do i get out of it? Also making a ***** alt should not be an answer to this problem. No cash shop options should be a answer either, you should still be allowed to ***** move. No wonder they can't keep players playing this game when **** like this is happening. Devs, at the very least stop freezing players movements and actions! If players were able to move, i wouldn't mind it so much, and i would actually like it. But as it stands, freezing a players movements for not doing anything wrong other then the fact that they didn't know about the new god damn feature is unfair and bull ****. Yes i am raging about this feature in a way that opens the developers eyes that players don't like this issue!
Last edited by SammyWeston on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SammyWeston

Postby grapefruitv » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:57 pm

I just told you - use an alt with tinder drill. That will unfreeze you and give you enough time to prevent another freezing.
If you're frozen in Providence, I can come by and let you out.
grapefruitv

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:00 pm

grapefruitv wrote:I just told you - use an alt with tinder drill. That will unfreeze you and give you enough time to prevent another freezing.
If you're frozen in Providence, I can come by and let you out.

I will not use a ***** alt just for the purpose of unfreezing my character. That should not be necessary!
SammyWeston

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:05 pm

lmao
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Moderator, if all you have to say is lmao, then you can go ***** your self and your game. I beta tested this game from the beginning and if your unwilling to listen to a problem like this, then id like my account deleted. Stop ***** advertising this on facebook.
SammyWeston

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:15 pm

SammyWeston wrote:Moderator, if all you have to say is lmao, then you can go ***** your self and your game. I beta tested this game from the beginning and if your unwilling to listen to a problem like this, then id like my account deleted. Stop ***** advertising this on facebook.

lmao. Sounds like the games too hard for you bro.

I found a list of games that I think better suits your playstyle and abilities. If making a torch to carry around to warm yourself up was what 'beat' you I'm afraid it only gets harder from there.

https://hellokittygamesfree.com/
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:17 pm

SammyWeston wrote:Moderator, if all you have to say is lmao, then you can go ***** your self and your game. I beta tested this game from the beginning and if your unwilling to listen to a problem like this, then id like my account deleted. Stop ***** advertising this on facebook.

Man, there are like 10 ways to deal with cold now.
Come on, put some effort into it. Hell, with the latest rework even common sense would work.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Welp sense you guys are more or less trolling asswholes, by all means delete my accounts. I've been reading up on your guys posts, and it seems that's all you do. You devs and moderators are creating your own toxic community and i will no longer be apart of it. I want my account deleted. I'm done with this game.

For the record, this isn't a good game if you have to freeze a players movement because they didn't know about new features.
Last edited by SammyWeston on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SammyWeston

Next

Return to House of Burgesses