Hypothermia!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Hypothermia!

Postby grapefruitv » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:23 pm

I just melted ice around some brown haired guy in Provi, hope that was you.
grapefruitv

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:24 pm

SammyWeston wrote:Welp sense you guys are more or less trolling asswholes, by all means delete my accounts. I've been reading up on your guys posts, and it seems that's all you do. You devs and moderators are creating your own toxic community and i will no longer be apart of it. I want my account deleted. I'm done with this game.

Give doki doki literature club a go. Might be more of a good pace for you.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:27 pm

SammyWeston wrote:For the record, this isn't a good game if you have to freeze a players movement because they didn't know about new features.

For the record. If your character starts slowing down, and starts shivering making both an animation and a sound effect, and a picture of a blue character with the title "Hypothermia" appears in the top left of a game. It is probably trying to tell you something. If you continue to ignore it, there will be consequences.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:29 pm

How the hell am i supposed to know that after not playing the game over a year?
SammyWeston

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:30 pm

SammyWeston wrote:How the hell am i supposed to know that after not playing the game over a year?

Well there are new icons, sounds and animations. You didn't think to see what they ment?

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby grapefruitv » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:31 pm

You can get all this valuable info literally without even switching from your game window.
grapefruitv

Postby yuukki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:31 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
SammyWeston wrote:For the record, this isn't a good game if you have to freeze a players movement because they didn't know about new features.

For the record. If your character starts slowing down, and starts shivering making both an animation and a sound effect, and a picture of a blue character with the title "Hypothermia" appears in the top left of a game. It is probably trying to tell you something. If you continue to ignore it, there will be consequences.

You forgot to include the tutorial / help box that shows him what it is and what to do about it!
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:34 pm

You guys should not freeze a players movement if they are frozen. You guys were considering a while back on a older post that you didn't think new players would stay because of some of the new features, and your right they won't because most people don't like having there movements frozen in games. You will loose alot of new players to this feature, as well as older ones which dallane has made abundantly clear that he doesn't care about them as much as newer players in past posts. So yes you guys are creating a toxic game and community if your unwilling to listen to other players concerns.

Also a small dialog stating there has been new features would be nice so that way people can actually figure them out with out having to be frozen.
SammyWeston

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:42 pm

SammyWeston wrote:So yes you guys are creating a toxic game and community if your unwilling to listen to other players concerns.

There is a difference between someone crying and cursing in the HoB section than someone who has actual real feedback and ideas on why and how something should be changed. You came here crying unfair and cursing. Do you really expect someone to take you seriously. You are posting in the general drama and trolling section of the forums. Post a well written idea in the idea section if you want actual feedback.

Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:45 pm

SammyWeston wrote:You guys should not freeze a players movement if they are frozen. You guys were considering a while back on a older post that you didn't think new players would stay because of some of the new features, and your right they won't because most people don't like having there movements frozen in games. You will loose alot of new players to this feature, as well as older ones which dallane has made abundantly clear that he doesn't care about them as much as newer players in past posts. So yes you guys are creating a toxic game and community if your unwilling to listen to other players concerns.

Also a small dialog stating there has been new features would be nice so that way people can actually figure them out with out having to be frozen.

I still want to know why you didn't do anything when you got this popped up on your screen?

ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses