Hypothermia!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Hypothermia!

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:00 pm

No i didn't think that it would warm me up, i was thinking about silver at the time lol. I didn't realize that it would freeze my bials nor freeze me in place.
SammyWeston

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:00 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
Dallane wrote:playing football.

Never heard it described that way before. I call it fiddling with the hockeystick.

Think it of like warming rocks but not using a fire.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:01 pm

SammyWeston wrote:No i didn't think that it would warm me up, i was thinking about silver at the time lol. I didn't realize that it would freeze my bials nor freeze me in place.

So you are saying that you made a calculated bet that the game was not willing to punish you harder than you were willing to take it, and ignored its warnings? Now that you lost that bet, and indeed were not prepared for the consequences of your actions you wish to blame it on the game?

Dallane wrote:Think it of like warming rocks but not using a fire.

Is this going to be happening at the next BBQ BBY?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:03 pm

I blame it on me not knowing about the new features. But now that we got that out of the way, i want to try to figure this out. However i am still stuck and frozen lol and don't really want to create an alt just to unfreeze me.
SammyWeston

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:06 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
Dallane wrote:Think it of like warming rocks but not using a fire.

Is this going to be happening at the next BBQ BBY?

oh bb i gots me a new webber 22. Gonna smoke that brisket so good you will never freeze in Concord again.

SammyWeston wrote:I blame it on me not knowing about the new features. But now that we got that out of the way, i want to try to figure this out. However i am still stuck and frozen lol and don't really want to create an alt just to unfreeze me.

There you go my dude! If you don't want to make a alt then try and appeal to the great community we got here. Join the discord for fast response. Someone mentioned that they had thawed someone out in town earlier in this thread.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:06 pm

SammyWeston wrote:I blame it on me not knowing about the new features. But now that we got that out of the way, i want to try to figure this out. However i am still stuck and frozen lol and don't really want to create an alt just to unfreeze me.

Well you will indeed unfreeze when it turns summer. Which may or may not be a few days away. You could try to hire somebody on these forums to party you through a hearth secret and travel to unfreeze you. But then they might just kill you instead so hard to say if that is a better choice than leaving your fate into your own hands. Keep in mind that you don't log off when frozen, and will slowly start going insane while you are in the block though. So it would be wise to find out how much longer is left in this cold snap to see fi you will thaw out faster than you going insane.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:08 pm

Thank you for the help! whats the discord link please?
SammyWeston

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:16 pm

SammyWeston wrote:Thank you for the help! whats the discord link please?

https://discord.gg/Wd5T3ex

You will have to message a moderator on there to be able to talk. I would do it but I'm at work and this is surprisingly one of the few sites that aren't blocked.

Dallane

Postby SammyWeston » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:38 pm

fun fun, gotta love the port blocking and the web blocker software they have. can always use proxies to bypass it unless they have those sites blocked.
SammyWeston

Postby Vigilance » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:07 am

What an absolute clown.

Cries, curses, screams, begs for his account to be deleted, all of a sudden realizes, "I am a complete and utter moron" and then acts friendly and sentient again.

Good lord.
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses