Rip me (Happy new year) Location of a statue in concord

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Rip me (Happy new year) Location of a statue in concord

Postby toddesloan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Tulgarath wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:
toddesloan wrote:Cannibalism unlocks after C&A? So I do not think that is happening? Does anyone actually know how much c&d it takes to unlock it?

Yes

If you can't see the value in cannibalism, then you really miss out on a huge benefit of the expeditions. Until you can manage madness effectively, its not that great, but a few weeks and you really do WANT to kill people or you are cheating yourself out of the expedition experience.

The problem is it's practically impossible to unlock C&A, even for a vet player who knows the game's mechanics inside and out, it simply just takes a MASSIVE amount of game time. Hell by the time you unlock it, the last thing you are trying to do is speed raise your stats? Why not unlock Cannibalism early game? That way it actually speeds up the stat progression?
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 pm

Early wouldn't work. 3 levels of madness each grind and one each time you eat. That's not early game to manage that.
Tulgarath

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:13 pm

I'd like cannibalism to be in early game aswell, it makes no sense for it be this advanced. Right now bodies are useless for quite a while, such a shame!
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:21 pm

toddesloan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
toddesloan wrote:
Ah i see now. I thought I was talking to someone who wasn't a total retard. Plz continue to look stupid in this thread.

GG. Took a lot of intelligence to form that come back, I can truly tell.. lol

That was me dismissing your ignorant comments.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Tulgarath » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:46 am

Judaism wrote:I'd like cannibalism to be in early game aswell, it makes no sense for it be this advanced. Right now bodies are useless for quite a while, such a shame!

True...those juicy early corpses go to waste.
Tulgarath

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:02 am

no, cannibalism should not be an "early game" skill and it really isnt that difficult to get anyway.

managing a massive farm of thousands of tobacco for months was part of the price paid to be able to do what i did and whatever you derps are killing on the 3 day old newb server is worth very little (as in 2 - 3 ) so wasting an hour and a half dragging some corpse back to your meat grinder seems pretty dumb to me.
Darwoth

Postby gustavohvg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:42 pm

So darworth suffered and had to do a very heavy grind in order to enjoy a nice feature of the game. Of course he wants us to grind hard and struggle as he did

But this is a new expedition with better systems and to move cannibalism from "extremely end-game" to an earlier stage would be pretty nice
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:32 pm

gustavohvg wrote:So darworth suffered and had to do a very heavy grind in order to enjoy a nice feature of the game. Of course he wants us to grind hard and struggle as he did

But this is a new expedition with better systems and to move cannibalism from "extremely end-game" to an earlier stage would be pretty nice

Not really. If it as early game that would imply it was manageable with lower tech than Tobacco farms etc. It would very easily replace gluttony as a system and throw the whole system out of whack. Not to mention the corpse clutter would be further out of hand. The game would be focused around cannibalism.

Having it later limits access and requires you to invest in order to get the reward. Similar to witchcraft.
Tulgarath

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:41 pm

I don't see how someone could think that something like cannibalism should be anything but extreme.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby lachlaan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:51 pm

If i remember correctly then cannibalism at our current humours would be useless. gg you just gluttoned one soylentgreen sausage for 1 point at triple cooldown and advanced 1 point over 100 humours, and you only had to deal with madness and murder scents to do it. Also you could just eat some advanced foods or do a craving.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses