Rip me (Happy new year) Location of a statue in concord

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Rip me (Happy new year) Location of a statue in concord

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:32 pm

toddesloan wrote:OK well **** I guess we can keep rolling new toons and let these guys spend 7.50 over and over and over to kill us? haha sounds like a great way to win a video game...that might be the laziest way ever to play a mmo, surely no fun in that other than an empty wallet ¦]

Pop was up for more than 1 year?

How you been nik? You still streaming in that gankster hat? :D

Keep committing crimes and they can get that token for free. Besides that 7$ is nothing at all.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:48 pm

Justice!
gorniksam

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:04 pm

Not better was got KO in lake ? I wonder... mmm still can be killed perm ? :P (ofc. without canoe)
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:26 pm

Expedition and quitting after a 3 day char dies....interesting to see how this strategy plays out.
Tulgarath

Postby RobertoKarlos » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:38 pm

Tulgarath wrote:Expedition and quitting after a 3 day char dies....interesting to see how this strategy plays out.

Isnt quitting at the first obstacle and then waiting for Darwoth to do the job the standar strategy of providence players?
RobertoKarlos

Postby toddesloan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:48 pm

None of the veterans will quit. doh. It's the new players I am worried about. They are not going to get it. Grind 2-3 days then get insta wiped for a few dollars, a McDonalds coupon and a bus pass lol they will quit for sure. Then we are back to the same ****** community with only a few of us playing. Games like this are all about the community. You kill off the community hard and fast you basically kill that server.
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:57 pm

toddesloan wrote:None of the veterans will quit. doh. It's the new players I am worried about. They are not going to get it. Grind 2-3 days then get insta wiped for a few dollars, a McDonalds coupon and a bus pass lol they will quit for sure. Then we are back to the same ****** community with only a few of us playing. Games like this are all about the community. You kill off the community hard and fast you basically kill that server.

If new people quit then this isn't the game for them. I don't think you understand this game from what you just posted.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:57 pm

toddesloan wrote:None of the veterans will quit. doh. It's the new players I am worried about. They are not going to get it. Grind 2-3 days then get insta wiped for a few dollars, a McDonalds coupon and a bus pass lol they will quit for sure. Then we are back to the same ****** community with only a few of us playing. Games like this are all about the community. You kill off the community hard and fast you basically kill that server.

If new players can't read the warning of the Expedition servers.. do we need them in the gene pool?
Tulgarath

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Its sad to think this guy is serious right now.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby toddesloan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:18 pm

Dallane wrote:

If new people quit then this isn't the game for them. I don't think you understand this game from what you just posted.

I suppose they can play on providence then, honestly I do not really care what you guys do or how you decide to play, I simply enjoy playing with a populated community. This game could be amazing (if the client/server situation could actually handle it) with a healthly pop.
Last edited by toddesloan on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses