Rip me (Happy new year) Location of a statue in concord

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Rip me (Happy new year) Location of a statue in concord

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:13 am

Sounds like someone is salty, better luck next time. Concord is not a place for the weak people that rely upon welfare, favors and charity !
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby yuukki » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:14 am

toddesloan wrote:Why I got all you ftards here, why is nothing spawning in the logs/stumps etc?

Items spawn in stumps over time while the chunk is loaded. Fresh server = no chunks loaded (til players start around them). Means you can't have things in stumps yet.

Reviresco wrote:Who likes anime more: Nikixos or Yuukki?

Been a while since I watched anime but list is sitting strong at 750+ series.
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby toddesloan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:27 am

Judaism wrote:Sounds like someone is salty, better luck next time. Concord is not a place for the weak people that rely upon welfare, favors and charity !

No one is on welfare, favors or charity that is playing over here. This game can take a lot of RL time due to the mechanics (unless you're just gonna drop a lot of $ into the shop). Apparently only grievers are gonna be on Concord, so I guess the cat is outta the bag I suppose! When it's a ghost town here in a few weeks you can welfare it up all you like! haha! Good luck man! **** the only reason I was playing Concord is because I was hoping to actually play Salem with some actual different people, build something and cannon siege each other. Providence is like the same 10 dudes.. lol

BC
Last edited by toddesloan on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:27 am

toddesloan wrote:Let players build up, then kill them. Might be more profitable for your stupid asses..lol

So far all of our targets were found while on the way to killing Niki/on our way back from killing Niki except for one player who lived too close to us
We were more advanced than all of our victims and tbh thus far none of em showed any real potential so they would've either been killed off by someone else/quit early/or progressed so slow that they wouldn't have gotten to a point where we would really benefit from them as much as we are now since we've gotten silver among other items from everyone thus far.
Closest target to our levels were the filthy team of communist players and setting them back was definitely the wiser choice
Last edited by Goodman12 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby toddesloan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:32 am

Goodman you need to use some paragraphs man. Commas. Periods. Something. I dunno what that is you just tried to form there..made my eyes bleed lol
BigCountry

toddesloan
Customer

Postby toddesloan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:36 am

yuukki wrote:
toddesloan wrote:Why I got all you ftards here, why is nothing spawning in the logs/stumps etc?

Items spawn in stumps over time while the chunk is loaded. Fresh server = no chunks loaded (til players start around them). Means you can't have things in stumps yet.

10-4

That's gonna be a ***** to get started then, I am not sensing a lot of players so far. So what's the purpose of Concord going to be then? Dump cash into the shop and slay anyone and everyone asap?
BigCountry

toddesloan
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:48 am

toddesloan wrote:what's the purpose of Concord going to be then? Dump cash into the shop and slay anyone and everyone asap?

Yes, duh! There's a reason crimes are easier to commit in an expedition, the map is so small, and the server's ending time is less than 1 year, so people can pvp :lol:
stop being salty, you do need a memento mori to kill people even in providence, the c&d requirement is ridiculous, i dont have it on my main and won't have it, the only idiot that learned cain and abel from skills is Claeyt! If you want to grief, you have to pay, period.
The progress is only of 3 days, it's nothing.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby toddesloan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:56 am

OK well **** I guess we can keep rolling new toons and let these guys spend 7.50 over and over and over to kill us? haha sounds like a great way to win a video game...that might be the laziest way ever to play a mmo, surely no fun in that other than an empty wallet ¦]

Pop was up for more than 1 year?

How you been nik? You still streaming in that gankster hat? :D
BigCountry

toddesloan
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:16 am

toddesloan wrote:How you been nik? You still streaming in that gankster hat? :D

If you mean my feather of the brave with 0 difficulty and unsloted, i lost it, was afk in providence and heffernan pushed me to docks :lol: that was 2 years ago, yeah don't worry, it's the first week of the expedition only, craving were unbalanced for 1 and a half day, LOTS of offline time, join a group, it's more fun that way, get to try crimes and pvp, that's the expedition for.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby toddesloan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:32 am

Cool. I will try to get back into Salem for sure! League of Legends 2018 ranked season gets cranking up in 2 weeks, I will be doing that for sure, RL time pending etc.
BigCountry

toddesloan
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses