Rip me (Happy new year) Location of a statue in concord

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Rip me (Happy new year) Location of a statue in concord

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:08 pm

i think the game should finally make the full transition into the dumbed down themepark world of warcrapft piece of **** you would be embarassed to ever tell anyone you played that it has been inching toward since it was sold and as such we need another 2000 pointless food recipes nobody cares about or has any interest in (so lets triple food timers and make an entire "server" based off forcing people to use cravings and the horrible/tedious/not remotely enjoyable food system to advance :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and upon exiting the tutorial you should spawn with a participation trophy that when clicked gives 10k to all stats and skills.

i also think there should be a full server wipe of providence because why the ***** not.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:23 pm

gustavohvg wrote: with better systems

:lol:

im sure it is a "better system" for someone who never knew how to play in the first place to just click on a random generated food once hour to get a whopping stat up. for anyone that knew how to play this system is a joke and a load of ****, the entire expedition from the ground up was designed to let stupid people in large numbers win from the stocks, to the minor material nerfs/changes that have gone unannounced, to completely ruining gluttony in favor of a pigeon holed snails pace of development so as not to allow the derps to be outpaced to quickly.

as to the food this is a horrible system. it would/could have been fine had it just been cravings added as a bonus, but since most would not have bothered and instead actually played the game in the manner it has been played for five years, the game of salem we got this ***** instead. unfortunately salem no longer exists, in its smoldering ruins now stands stupidlem and each patch since 2014 has built another layer of steel walled retardation around its perimeter.

the game is at its best when the devs take a year or two off.
Darwoth

Postby RobertoKarlos » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Darwoth wrote:
gustavohvg wrote: with better systems

:lol:

im sure it is a "better system" for someone who never knew how to play in the first place to just click on a random generated food once hour to get a whopping stat up. for anyone that knew how to play this system is a joke and a load of ****, the entire expedition from the ground up was designed to let stupid people in large numbers win from the stocks, to the minor material nerfs/changes that have gone unannounced, to completely ruining gluttony in favor of a pigeon holed snails pace of development so as not to allow the derps to be outpaced to quickly.

as to the food this is a horrible system. it would/could have been fine had it just been cravings added as a bonus, but since most would not have bothered and instead actually played the game in the manner it has been played for five years, the game of salem we got this ***** instead. unfortunately salem no longer exists, in its smoldering ruins now stands stupidlem and each patch since 2014 has built another layer of steel walled retardation around its perimeter.

the game is at its best when the devs take a year or two off.

Yet you are still playing the game.
RobertoKarlos

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:58 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:Yet you are still playing the game.

not remotely in the capacity you think i do :lol:

but in general yes. throughout my life that has been both my primary weakness and strength, when i dislike something or someone i can never walk away from it until i destroy or see it destroyed.

i was done with the game after jamestown when the "no more wipes" of jorbtard turned into wipes. unfortunately i read a forum thread and saw that the new playerbase that was going to be in place when providence started years ago were made up of disgusting ****** people i disliked from before on the other servers and there was nothing else to play so i jumped back in purely to ***** with them and keep them from running all over everyone like they would have.

now after kicking everyones ass since then i simply have to much previous time invested so i do maintenance on my **** to keep anyone else from acquiring/enjoying it while staying at a state of "ready" just in case a good reason to waste my time on the games raiding mechanics pops up or in the remote chance anything ever improves. that has been the only playing i have done in the past year and a half after popham was over and for the majority of the time i was there. i only went to that ***** because "all the pvp problems will be fixed by the time its over".

and of course as with everything else ive ever been told did not happen.

once the wipe occurs im out, if one does not occur eventually i will grow tired of logging in to do ***** and decide to waste a few weeks going ***** blowing my load all over the server. then i will be done, when that happens everyone on the server will get a piece of my ire as i let the door hit me in the ass on the way out.
Darwoth

Postby Hose » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 pm

lolol rip you, happy new year btw!!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses