Bringing Kapitalism to Northern Concord

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Bringing Kapitalism to Northern Concord

Postby Chargagagog » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:02 pm

A fine day, Patriots!

The Kapitalists received intel the Communists of Northern Concord had built a means of creating weapons of mass destruction. Knowing the harm to the free market the Communists could inflict if they managed to refine the pig iron further, the Kapitalists knew what must be done. They quickly dispatched a team of weapons inspectors to assess their threat level.

What the Kapitalists happened upon was truly horrifying. The squalor the people of Northern Concord were forced to endure was a sad sight.

We went to work "inspecting".

Some stuff of interest, but nothing too scary.

Pictured above are the remains of 80+coal clamps, a product used in the production of Pig Iron. Pig iron can be further refined to produce weapons. Not just any weapons though, but weapons of mass destruction. (You've seen what a cannon can do to an island pclaim)

then we found what we were searching for

What we thought may be inside was what worried us. We sent an operative in to take a closer look.

Illegal structure confirmed, and destroyed.

We decided to take a last look around the main compound, only to find their leader's leanto.

While the rest of the people live in despair, their leader Heffernan holds a lavish lifestyle. Not pictured are the cornucopias in his inventory. No doubt they were to keep himself fat while his people starved.

When we were preparing to leave, one of Heffernan's personal guard showed their face.

You know better

and then another

(Killshot to be added)

As malnourished as they were, they were no match for the mighty force that is Kapitalism.

Let this be a testament that the free market is the best market, and that communism just doesn't work.

Reaganomics be praised,
Noah
Senior Market Analyst
Koncord Kapitalists Inkorporated

((p.s. FIRST BLOOD AND 100+ DOLLARS WORTH OF STORE **** THaNKS GUYS <3))
P.P.S.Image
Last edited by Chargagagog on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chargagagog

Re: Bringing Kapitalism to Northern Concord

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:24 pm

Oh my.... and so it begins...
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Comrade_Boris » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Stealing and destroying things while everyone is sleeping, killing someone as they were AFK and then proclaiming victory as if it is over. Anybody with a few dollars and an alt can do that :lol:
It is far from over, people. We will remove the vermin from our motherland and bring justice to her.

PS: You suck at chasing, ty for the morning jog though <3
Comrade_Boris

Postby Vigilance » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:32 pm

... afk in a pvp heavy new salem world? I didn't know complete idiots still played.
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

Postby Chargagagog » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:32 pm

Rest assured, neither one was afk when they were engaged.
Chargagagog

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:47 pm

But doesn't Kim Sung II remain at large? And if he is still out there could the people of Concord ever truly be safe? Why did Kapatilism not replace the head on the throne of power? I'm so confused! I suspect he will begin taunting and threatening his military power again if not dealt with. As a concerned citizen what promises do you make?

P.S. A scalp on the executioner is a pretty decent reminder I should build better walls lol.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Trenial » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:55 pm

I smell Justice.

jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:04 pm

Justice or Destiny?
RobertoKarlos

Postby Dallane » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:10 pm

ayyy lmao
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:20 pm

"Revised copy of the removed image"

Further notice, the loot table is quite incomplete due to it missing a few items such as a storebought saw, inspiration potions and such.

Comrade_Boris wrote:Stealing and destroying things while everyone is sleeping, killing someone as they were AFK and then proclaiming victory as if it is over. Anybody with a few dollars and an alt can do that :lol:
It is far from over, people. We will remove the vermin from our motherland and bring justice to her.

Fear not my poor soul, the fact that the Kapitalists were the first to succesfully use deadly force on the new lands is sufficient prove. What else are you rambling about, are you communists seriously incompetent enough to leave 4+ hour windows in both NA and EU reasonable time-windows.

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses