General drama thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

General drama thread

Postby lachlaan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:02 am

Feel free to dump anything in here that doesn't really warrant a thread of its own. I felt like my own post didn't warrant a thread so I figured I'd make a generalized one. Here goes :

May you choke on that froghetti you filthy thief! xD Friggin annoying, but I still remember the first time i was told that if it's not claimed it's public property :P
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Re: General drama thread

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:09 am

I learned the hard-way that its officially now too 'late' to be wandering around off the town-claim.

Shame on you guys.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Lihz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:17 am

JohnCarver wrote:I learned the hard-way that its officially now too 'late' to be wandering around off the town-claim.

Shame on you guys.

Nono - shame on you!
Lihz
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:26 am

just stole 6 beaver hides from a guy while he was watching me :lol:
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Lihz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:29 am

Nikixos wrote:just stole 6 beaver hides from a guy while he was watching me :lol:

Uhm ... so you can now run a mile, drop the skins to avoid the weight, and have "great communist success", that we should all be equal?
Lihz
Customer

Postby Kim II Sung » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:28 am

Damn these Capitalistic pig show off wealth why u show wealth? you no nice, North Concord is only allowed wealth

also North Concord first to Stock someone for Justice, we from North Concord only one allowed with Justice Score and we have alot

no american or nazi pig allowed justice, only Communist allowed

sadly Grand Fuhrer Marp deactivated the stocks after we did justice to this Filthy German for 4.6pts.
Kim II Sung

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:34 am

For the record the stocking bug is in the next patch, and would be why you don't see the stocks at the moment. Should also be fixed soon :).
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Nikixos » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:37 am

Please let this be a crusade on rescuing poor hides left out of claimed terrain by the newcomers on Concord
Image Image
Nikixos

Return to House of Burgesses