Concord Socialist Labor Party

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby battleslayer888 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:59 am

Oritzia wrote:Has anyone found their base yet?

Lmao everyone knows, and whats it to you?
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby VladimirPutin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 am

battleslayer888 wrote:
Oritzia wrote:Has anyone found their base yet?

Lmao everyone knows, and whats it to you?



Haha right??
User avatar
VladimirPutin
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:24 am

VladimirPutin wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:So the reason why your team doesnt engage in pvp with other factions is because they are busy crafting shoes and pants? Kinda sad, especially when a guy is asking you a 1vs2 and your team is scared


We have the two top scalp scores (1st and 2nd) scores as well as others on the leaderboard :lol: :lol: this just proves how ignorant you are.


The top two scalp scores are by far some of the lowest garbage characters on the server. People can literally make a combat alt with a better scalp in a day right now on concord.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15036
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby VladimirPutin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 am

Dallane wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:
RobertoKarlos wrote:So the reason why your team doesnt engage in pvp with other factions is because they are busy crafting shoes and pants? Kinda sad, especially when a guy is asking you a 1vs2 and your team is scared


We have the two top scalp scores (1st and 2nd) scores as well as others on the leaderboard :lol: :lol: this just proves how ignorant you are.


The top two scalp scores are by far some of the lowest garbage characters on the server. People can literally make a combat alt with a better scalp in a day right now on concord.


Cool story, you elite bra. How about you go and beat it then.
User avatar
VladimirPutin
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:56 am

VladimirPutin wrote:Cool story, you elite bra. How about you go and beat it then.


I could if i wanted to lose my newest character. Seriously tho....do you really believe those scores to be high?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15036
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby VladimirPutin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 am

Dallane wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:Cool story, you elite bra. How about you go and beat it then.


I could if i wanted to lose my newest character. Seriously tho....do you really believe those scores to be high?


Oh, so your afraid to lose a alt, ahh that explains why you don’t have the number one slot. Ok, I still believe your elite though, don’t worry. Your unproven talks of prowess have humbled me, I apologize. That KKK scum Roberto mentioned we don’t pvp, to his surprise we have the number 1 and 2 spot, as well as others. That is a fact. Not sure where your getting my perception of what is a high score. Just stateing a fact. What shocks me is how quick you are to defend kkk and his scum friends. Interesting
User avatar
VladimirPutin
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby battleslayer888 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:16 am

Dallane wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:Cool story, you elite bra. How about you go and beat it then.


I could if i wanted to lose my newest character. Seriously tho....do you really believe those scores to be high?

Dallane if its so easy, make an alt do it, prove us wrong. Those scalp scores were players found and killed. Therefore they are the top kills atm. What are you trying to argue here?
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:24 am

VladimirPutin wrote:Oh, so your afraid to lose a alt, ahh that explains why you don’t have the number one slot. Ok, I still believe your elite though, don’t worry. Your unproven talks of prowess have humbled me, I apologize. That KKK scum Roberto mentioned we don’t pvp, to his surprise we have the number 1 and 2 spot, as well as others. That is a fact. Not sure where your getting my perception of what is a high score. Just stateing a fact. What shocks me is how quick you are to defend kkk and his scum friends. Interesting


Why needlessly lose a alt? I don't really care about pvp I'm just having fun. The fact I can make a alt when I have very little time with a better score IN A DAY than the top kill says a lot. It says you aren't actually pvping. You are jerking around with your gang of drooling retards. You don't even know who roberto is or who he plays with lol. Didn't you know I'm with the KKK? Welcome to years ago normie.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15036
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby VladimirPutin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:48 am

Dallane wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:Oh, so your afraid to lose a alt, ahh that explains why you don’t have the number one slot. Ok, I still believe your elite though, don’t worry. Your unproven talks of prowess have humbled me, I apologize. That KKK scum Roberto mentioned we don’t pvp, to his surprise we have the number 1 and 2 spot, as well as others. That is a fact. Not sure where your getting my perception of what is a high score. Just stateing a fact. What shocks me is how quick you are to defend kkk and his scum friends. Interesting


Why needlessly lose a alt? I don't really care about pvp I'm just having fun. The fact I can make a alt when I have very little time with a better score IN A DAY than the top kill says a lot. It says you aren't actually pvping. You are jerking around with your gang of drooling retards. You don't even know who roberto is or who he plays with lol. Didn't you know I'm with the KKK? Welcome to years ago normie.


LMAO you say how easy it is to pass that score via pvp, yet you openly admit to not pvping. Then escape to the out of "i dont have time." The only valid argument you can make is that the entire server is ***** then us. Your nothing but a backseat driver trying to look cool. Stfu you are the only one looking retarded you puffed up care-bear. If you want to play for fun go for it, nobody on my side will diss you for that, but dont come on here talking **** when you haven't done **** and admit you wont do ****. We didn't even gloat about our kills (which btw we just got another on the board) till stupid ***** kkk lover talked mess.
User avatar
VladimirPutin
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby battleslayer888 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 am

Dallane wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:Oh, so your afraid to lose a alt, ahh that explains why you don’t have the number one slot. Ok, I still believe your elite though, don’t worry. Your unproven talks of prowess have humbled me, I apologize. That KKK scum Roberto mentioned we don’t pvp, to his surprise we have the number 1 and 2 spot, as well as others. That is a fact. Not sure where your getting my perception of what is a high score. Just stateing a fact. What shocks me is how quick you are to defend kkk and his scum friends. Interesting


Why needlessly lose a alt? I don't really care about pvp I'm just having fun. The fact I can make a alt when I have very little time with a better score IN A DAY than the top kill says a lot. It says you aren't actually pvping. You are jerking around with your gang of drooling retards. You don't even know who roberto is or who he plays with lol. Didn't you know I'm with the KKK? Welcome to years ago normie.

Needlessly lose an alt, so your assuming we like to do the same lmao? Hypocrite. Why know who roberto is? Hes insignificant to my goals.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests