Present for John Carver

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Present for John Carver

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:54 am

it wasnt really worh mentioning but since kuku made such a fuss about it here we go

theres a TbF South providence from someone and kuku screamed it out all over Discord thinking its me, she wouldnt let lose if it being me so i had to pay it a visit for some Swift justice to Providence

she left scents all over the place with murder, i wrecked her got a 400 score scalp with Murder learned and got 2.5$ thx kuku

funny none of my chars died to her in close to 5 months but now im the one wrecking her chars. feels gud
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:11 am

Justice!
gorniksam

Postby gorniksam » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:45 pm

Heffernan wrote:

except oiled and dry boards we lost also a few bacons to regen our billies after ko and kill one of ur slaves

+some crappy feasting set and some steel tools looted

most funny thing is that we salvage a few of vatican's braziers and multiple chairs xd

... which we rebuild at tbf and sitting on them we was wait for brave vatican fighters to kill us :lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:55 pm

you wasted oileds and dry for 2 TbF (yes 2)

wasted a crapload of wingarangs to throw over our walls, pclaim, bacons mounts etc... and killed a medicore scout with no biles?

still the murderer for 7.5$ u lost last week is worth more then what we lost ¦]
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:57 pm

Heffernan wrote:you wasted oileds and dry for 2 TbF (yes 2)

wasted a crapload of wingarangs to throw over our walls, pclaim, bacons mounts etc... and killed a medicore scout with no biles?

omg not gonna get up after such a loss. u won
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:01 am

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:you wasted oileds and dry for 2 TbF (yes 2)

omg not gonna get up after such a loss. u won

its more sad u keep wasting resources to build a TbF and yet have never attacked because you are scared as hell AND do not know how to raid

Your TbF = down like always

My Town = Undamaged like always
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:24 am

Heffernan wrote:
its more sad u keep wasting resources to build a TbF and yet have never attacked because you are scared as hell AND do not know how to raid

oh god, at least i always came and we have minimal 1kill per such a trip...
ur town is undamaged only because we never tryed to raided it, for a reason u r retarded enough to die outside of :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:23 am

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

oh god, at least i always came and we have minimal 1kill per such a trip...
ur town is undamaged only because we never tryed to raided it, for a reason u r retarded enough to die outside of :lol:

you only never raided me because you are to stupid to raid me or anyone that does have more then a stonewall :lol:

also funny thing to see and probabl amusing for Darwoth if he reads this that you activated Combat Radii for people because u cant fight without it

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:20 am

enough of skills to kill u bunch of times and won docks events against of u 1vs1 :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:37 am

gorniksam wrote:enough of skills to kill u bunch of times and won docks events against of u 1vs1 :lol:

doesnt matter, its good to know aslong as i stay inside u cant hurt me, heck i could stay afk for days behind a stonewall and nothing world happen thats how scared you are

see when you have wing-a-rangs and 5 eastern european mongos to spazz around with you its pretty easy to stun and kill a solo player but raiding is totally different because that needs intelligence, skill, preparation and Tactics wich you all lack therefor you will never reach or achieve anything serious in salem and be the poor dumb dirty fat Sow that everyone laughs about in Shame.

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses