Message to the Church

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Message to the Church

Postby yuukki » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:52 am

Recently the church has gotten it's panties in a bunch (financial difficulty perhaps?). Seems they unfairly decided to pick the wrong targets! Well worry not, for those of us hardened in the darken are more then capable of handling this situation!

After a simple exchanges of blows (more like blow) all was decided!

The silly, short sighted fool decided to instead go after my house. Bashing and bashing away at it but he learned his lesson!

After the quick handling of this man child. We needed something to send the message home, not just anyway but the democratic way!

Please be more careful of what is in chat when posting screen shots.

Last edited by yuukki on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Re: Message to the Church

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:56 am

Justice!
400k in 5 months :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like I said months ago, you guys need to add a facepalm emoji to the forum :lol: :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Forungi » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:03 am

What happend heff? ¦]
Forungi

Postby Darwoth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:12 am

so much violence in the world of salem over animals lately, you people reduce yourselves to the status of that you wish to posess and sell when you could have just attended my livestock event instead.

the reality is nobody will profit off my winning popham by selling animals for significant amounts, had you morons come to the livestock event you could have done exactly that being the only person with cows or goats or whatever to buy from, however you did not want to come just like you did not want to build the ark, choosing to instead whine and pout until the developers gave in. i will randomly dropkick animals out in providence and give them to every active town on the server long before your flocks/herds are large enough to undercut my own prices to any significant degree.

also, to whom it may concern........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J626Qcd7Glo
Last edited by Darwoth on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby yuukki » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:16 am

Darwoth wrote:so much violence in the world of salem over animals lately, you people reduce yourselves to the status of that you wish to posess and sell.

also, to whom it may concern........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J626Qcd7Glo

The Serpent King has spoken! Better keep the money flowing! Nobody gunna break your glass again.
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby Hohenheim » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:04 am

Thx for the intel.
Hohenheim

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:10 am

lol its pretty funny you post that chat because its neither me nor any of my townmates this is my only chat with you... (in wich you impersonated Darwoth wich will probably get you another kind of problems now)

i knew it couldnt be a) kuku or her friends because of the decent spelling b) darwoth because of the "only" decent fighting

you wasted like 20 wings to throw at me and hit like 1 time cuz u were standing next to me, chased me for like 10 minutes AND wasted atleast 3-4 pocketwatches chasing me down on a char that has combat gear with a Exe mask and yet only +47 sometzthing damage :lol:

1 char with 150+ YB for scavenging and a medicore basher still not as much as losing ur whole town :lol: :lol: :lol:

on the other hand its pathetic to see i removed you from your town and the only thing u came up with is using the old town of.... CLAEYT!!! isnt that kinda embarassing to have THIS Pathetic Defense be the protection for your Tier2 Witch?

Heffernan

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:50 pm

heff 2:0 weeaboo
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby gorniksam » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:25 pm

rip heffernan
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:37 pm

AngelOfSilence wrote:heff 2:0 weeaboo

yeah, she wanted to proof that she killed me, but then again only prooved that she fakes chats AND more importently prooved that after i removed her from her town she is so wrecked she has to live in Claeyts old town :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Next

Return to House of Burgesses