Politics for a "newbie"

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Politics for a "newbie"

Postby LuxerH4Z » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:55 am

Not really a newbie, I have played for over half a year with some IRL friends and have come pretty far. Recently I talked with some people in providence and they told me about the politics aspects of the game, and directed me to this forum. So do any of you have time to do a quick summary of the important factions and players?
LuxerH4Z

Re: Politics for a "newbie"

Postby Darwoth » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:00 am

one thing that has remained unchanged in all of salems history are the politics. as always it is me (the good guy antihero) vs 20 - 200 (depending on the era/server) drooling derpalerps that pretend it was one of the others each time they get popped. eventually everyone, including previously neutral non political players wind up directly or indirectly supporting one side or the other.

Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:16 am

Darwoth wrote: eventually everyone, including previously neutral non political players wind up directly or indirectly supporting one side or the other.

GH didn't take sides =/. Everyone else got scared of one dude faction(Darwoth) and hopped on the kzerg train to reincarnation town.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Memento » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:59 am

Darwoth wrote:one thing that has remained unchanged in all of salems history are the politics. as always it is me (the good guy antihero) vs 20 - 200 (depending on the era/server) drooling derpalerps that pretend it was one of the others each time they get popped. eventually everyone, including previously neutral non political players wind up directly or indirectly supporting one side or the other.

Reminds me of a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP9ppCU0Ipw
Memento

Postby Heffernan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:30 am

Dallane wrote:
Darwoth wrote: eventually everyone, including previously neutral non political players wind up directly or indirectly supporting one side or the other.

GH didn't take sides =/. Everyone else got scared of one dude faction(Darwoth) and hopped on the kzerg train to reincarnation town.

why are people scared of Darwoth anyway, you shouldnt fear him until you piss him off.

but retards are like "lul darwoth so ****" then jump in the Kukuklan and die months laterand leave the game cuz they are stupid
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:28 am

Heffernan wrote:why are people scared of Darwoth anyway, you shouldnt fear him until you piss him off.

but retards are like "lul darwoth so ****" then jump in the Kukuklan and die months laterand leave the game cuz they are stupid

Heh, happened to me few times, darwoth never killed me or even raided one of my towns so
Also I did not lost any character of me in last +1y and never had even a break from a game lol
Tell me more lies u idiot :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:55 am

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:

why are people scared of Darwoth anyway, you shouldnt fear him until you piss him off.

Same reason why everyone gave up on Popham due to a rumor started by the same guy their fear. Most salem players are soft as all hell.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:57 am

gorniksam wrote:Heh, happened to me few times, darwoth never killed me or even raided one of my towns so
Also I did not lost any character of me in last +1y and never had even a break from a game lol

why do you even say stupid **** like this? i have killed you on a character in the 5k range dating back to when i first went to popham and you thought i was out of your hair at least 7 - 8 times and was not even active or on the server at all in some cases. this does not include all the other kills on crapsack characters both before and after that timerange, your dirtnaps are all over this forum for anyone that bothers to look.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Darwoth wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Heh, happened to me few times, darwoth never killed me or even raided one of my towns so

why do you even say stupid **** like this? i have killed you on a character in the 5k range dating back to when i first went to popham and you thought i was out of your hair at least 7 - 8 times and was not even active or on the server at all in some cases. this does not include all the other kills on crapsack characters both before and after that timerange, your dirtnaps are all over this forum for anyone that bothers to look.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18944&p=279115#p279115
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:03 pm

that character wasnt even mine, not loss for me, try again
gorniksam

Next

Return to House of Burgesses