Taipion and Darwoth, a better love story than twilight

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: [Prov]WTB: Glass, Fertiles, Egg Sacs, Leather and more!

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Taipion wrote:
Darwoth wrote:the kukewbs are currently licking their wounds and glue sticks, right now there is more pressing issues at hand like the fact you intentionally broke my glass and would not pay for it. you owe me 275 silver and i WILL collect.

Ohhhh...

They really did hurt you THAT bad?!

I am so sorry for you!

yes, in fact it did as one of the shards of glass ended up in my left big toe which was annoying to pull out. thank you for reminding me, todays interest schedule has been bumped up for pain and suffering. you now owe me 550 silver today instead.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Taipion wrote:
Darwoth wrote:the kukewbs are currently licking their wounds and glue sticks, right now there is more pressing issues at hand like the fact you intentionally broke my glass and would not pay for it. you owe me 275 silver and i WILL collect.

Ohhhh...

They really did hurt you THAT bad?!

I am so sorry for you!

yes, in fact it did as one of the shards of glass ended up in my left big toe which was annoying to pull out. thank you for reminding me, todays interest schedule has been bumped up for pain and suffering. you now owe me 550 silver today instead.

You seem to have glass shards not only in your toe...

I am now officially tired of this,
feel free to rage on alone until some mod cleans up your mess as usual,
I am out of here.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby gorniksam » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Why darwat isnt banned yet for derails and post **** in trusted traders threads ? :roll:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:37 pm

Taipion wrote:
You seem to have glass shards not only in your toe...

I am now officially tired of this,
feel free to rage on alone until some mod cleans up your mess as usual,
I am out of here.

very well, just remember the interest payment schedule and that it doubles every 24 hours feel free to pm me when you are ready to pay me for my glass. you had a chance to escape the abyss of oblivion for 275 silver yet chose to ignore it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-3e3M2QEGs
Last edited by Darwoth on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:38 pm

gorniksam wrote:Why darwat isnt banned yet for derails and post **** in trusted traders threads ? :roll:

because everyone knows taipion is a scammer, aside from my glass and turkey chicken he repeatedly scams the newbs by ripping them off and the playerbase in general by publishing bots in public and offering to sell the ones that were rejected in private (oops, guess i was not supposed to know about that eh taipion!?)

User warned for post. Regularly accusing a player of cheating ingame without proof is a bannable offense.

my first interaction with taipion in this game is when he was a newb and i tried to do him a favor. he could not find any purity iron, the highest being openly sold at the time was roughly 60% and being the nice fellow i am i offer him some in the mid 80s range for the same price. he then pissed and moaned about that, then repeatedly played the "insult victim" card when i told him it was no longer for sale because he was a *****. then i logged into an alt, sold him a ***** bar for the price he wanted and tracked said bar to limelake city. the future site of a football stadium.

after this he started accusing random players of being different initials of darwoth and informed all of them along with me how if i were to ever insult the womans game of soccer in whatever woman country he is from i would get my ass kicked by a legion of 120 pound girly men i could use as a toothpick that spend their days kicking soccerballs around.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:17 am

Darwoth wrote:

gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:18 pm

i realize many of you have likely traded a few minor items with this wretched scumbag without issue as that is how they build trust, however since the three (three, in nine pages :lol: ) "positive feedbacks" are recognized friends and alt accounts of his from this point forward positive feedback in this thread will result in the assumption that you are taipion trying to delude and poison the salem community until he pays me the silver he owes, which as of today is 1100 silver, tomorrow it will be 2200.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:39 pm

Darwoth wrote:i realize many of you have likely traded a few minor items with this wretched scumbag without issue as that is how they build trust, however since the three (three, in nine pages :lol: ) "positive feedbacks" are recognized friends and alt accounts of his from this point forward positive feedback in this thread will result in the assumption that you are taipion trying to delude and poison the salem community until he pays me the silver he owes, which as of today is 1100 silver, tomorrow it will be 2200.

Everyone knows nothing of what you say is true, this here is no exception.

You are afraid of Kukumberz and trying to distract by bashing a humble and honest trader (15+ pages of entirely positive feedback, except your trollish attempts in my main thread alone).
I recommend you grow a pair and stop running from them, really does not look all that good if the "greatest" not-solo-player of all Salem is running from a little girl (she's not that tall, really^^).

The only thing you do here is hurt yourself, I don't care really.

Everyone knows I provide safe trading and good to reasonable prices, coupled with actual help for newer players,
nothing you say could change that.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:20 pm

Taipion wrote:
Everyone knows nothing of what you say is true, this here is no exception.

You are afraid of Kukumberz and trying to distract by bashing a humble and honest trader (15+ pages of entirely positive feedback, except your trollish attempts in my main thread alone).
I recommend you grow a pair and stop running from them, really does not look all that good if the "greatest" not-solo-player of all Salem is running from a little girl (she's not that tall, really^^).

The only thing you do here is hurt yourself, I don't care really.

Everyone knows I provide safe trading and good to reasonable prices, coupled with actual help for newer players,
nothing you say could change that.

you make it so easy you bore me, once again you prove yourself to be hopelessly full of ****. i also heard you were ranting and raving in your little circlejerk channel an hour or two ago :lol: , perhaps you are unaware that the majority of those folks do not particularly care for your ******** nature either? i realize it is a big shock to you, but the simple fact is nobody of worth would since aside from your chalkboard scratching personality you are continually working to ***** the game up by creating and selling bots that ruin it.

this is in addition to the fact that you are so delusional you think men play soccer, that giant player claims with the current +800% drain is "easier to raid than before" and any number of the retarded **** you have vomited forth all over your keyboard from your *****.

you are an idiot that is constantly wrong because just like claeyt all you do is quote incorrect wiki entries while claiming yourself to be an authority on a given topic you have zero experience with, yet like so many other soccerball lickers are blinded by your pompous NEED to stick your nose where it does not belong to show everyone how much "smarter" you are than them, thus reality eludes you.

i was not even going to mention the kukewbs since it is just a pathetic attempt on your part to deflect my attention from your scams and the fact you owe me 1100 silver. i dropped 6 of them in the past week and a half or so, you know because i am "scared" dawg i am sure we will end up killing each other again in the future, however they are largely just retards that suck far to much to do a fraction of what i do and as such bring a swarm whenever possible just like the last ten factions i was at odds with. yawn, been there and done that. hundreds of times.

YOU on the other hand actually annoy me.

your behavior, bots, crybaby "boohoo im a ***** and someone said so, how dare i be INSULTED!", scams, and just generally being you means you must be annihilated from the face of salem to help it flourish. it would be wise to make right your misdeeds by paying me the money for the glass you broke and ceasing all of the above nefarious activity, especially the "being you" part.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Taipion wrote:15+ pages of entirely positive feedback, except your trollish attempts in my main thread alone

you make it so easy you bore me, once again you prove yourself to be hopelessly full of ****. i also heard you were ranting and raving in your little circlejerk channel an hour or two ago :lol: , perhaps you are unaware that the majority of those folks do not particularly care for your ******** nature either? i realize it is a big shock to you, but the simple fact is nobody of worth would since aside from your chalkboard scratching personality you are continually working to ***** the game up by creating and selling bots that ruin it.

this is in addition to the fact that you are so delusional you think men play soccer, that giant player claims with the current +800% drain is "easier to raid than before" and any number of the retarded **** you have vomited forth all over your keyboard from your *****.

you are an idiot that is constantly wrong because just like claeyt all you do is quote incorrect wiki entries while claiming yourself to be an authority on a given topic you have zero experience with, yet like so many other soccerball lickers are blinded by your pompous NEED to stick your nose where it does not belong to show everyone how much "smarter" you are than them, thus reality eludes you.

i was not even going to mention the kukewbs since it is just a pathetic attempt on your part to deflect my attention from your scams and the fact you owe me 1100 silver. i dropped 6 of them in the past week and a half or so, you know because i am "scared" dawg i am sure we will end up killing each other again in the future, however they are largely just retards that suck far to much to do a fraction of what i do and as such bring a swarm whenever possible just like the last ten factions i was at odds with. yawn, been there and done that. hundreds of times.

YOU on the other hand actually annoy me.

your behavior, bots, crybaby "boohoo im a ***** and someone said so, how dare i be INSULTED!", scams, and just generally being you means you must be annihilated from the face of salem to help it flourish. it would be wise to make right your misdeeds by paying me the money for the glass you broke and ceasing all of the above nefarious activity, especially the "being you" part.

Ok, now you proved that you can't even read, anything to add to this?!

[edit:]
You coming here into my thread, throwing nothing but lies, false accusations and insults, lots of your usual pointless and totally unrelated insults,
and then being offended when I call you what you are?!
What the hell are you, a social justice warrior with anger management problems and totally out of control schizophrenia?!
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses