Taipion and Darwoth, a better love story than twilight

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: [Prov]WTB: Glass, Fertiles, Egg Sacs, Leather and more!

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Ok, now this is sad. Did you actually changed the thread and now made a response about it?
You can even see on Darwoths screenshot of your response that it is different from current response xD
Wtf Taipion? How low can you go?
Btw, call me Zodd CSI from now on. XDDDDD
Last edited by ZoddAlmighty on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:40 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Ok, now this is sad. Did you actually changed the thread and now made a response about it?
You can even see on Darwoths screenshot of your response that it is different from current response xD
Btw, call me Zodd CSI from now on. XDDDD

That might confuse you, but he likely used the forbidden magic of magnification (CTRL and Scrollwheel / CTRL and "+") which caused a massive thread-distortion resulting in the sentence line-breaking right there.
Just don't think of that too much, mr CSI.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:42 pm

Taipion wrote:15+ pages of entirely positive feedback, except your trollish attempts in my main thread alone

Ok, now you proved that you can't even read, anything to add to this?!

this thread is nearly 2.5 years old, is the one you are currently keeping active and until i appeared speaking truths was a book of lies. if you have numerous threads where you are harming the salem population i had not noticed, thank you for pointing it out however as i will have to warn against your thievery in them as well.

Taipion wrote:What the hell are you, a social justice warrior with anger management problems and totally out of control!

yes.

if you think i am unbearable now just wait until tomorrow when you owe me 2200 silver for the god damn glass you intentionally smashed into pieces all over the ground. if it keeps up i will have to chuck water balloons full of turds at you antifa style you god damn fascist botzi.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Taipion wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Ok, now this is sad. Did you actually changed the thread and now made a response about it?
Btw, call me Zodd CSI from now on. XDDDD

That might confuse you, but he likely used the forbidden magic of magnification (CTRL and Scrollwheel / CTRL and "+") which caused a massive thread-distortion resulting in the sentence line-breaking right there.
Just don't think of that too much, mr CSI.

Thank you Mr Tampon man.
It wouldnt suprise me that you figured how to hide whether you edited your post or not.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Reviresco » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:53 pm

I had a scorpion once after months of checking boots in stumps, then I showed it to Taipion and no longer had a scorpion anymore haha.

When I asked what was up he claimed that I was the R in Darwoth in spite of the fact I had not even met Darwoth yet then he talked a bunch of trash, it is because of Taipion that I met Darwoth.
Reviresco

Postby Taipion » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:55 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Taipion wrote:15+ pages of entirely positive feedback, except your trollish attempts in my main thread alone

Ok, now you proved that you can't even read, anything to add to this?!

this thread is nearly 2.5 years old

Last post of a satisfied and happy customer 5 days ago.

Math and numbers confuse you?
Then just don't do it,
math, not even once!
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:55 pm

Reviresco wrote:I had a scorpion once after months of checking boots in stumps, then I showed it to Taipion and no longer had a scorpion anymore haha.

When I asked what was up he claimed that I was the R in Darwoth in spite of the fact I had not even met Darwoth yet then he talked a bunch of trash, it is because of Taipion that I met Darwoth.

Tampion connecting people.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:01 pm

reviresco is one of the few people in game i have met that i can stomach interacting with, thanks for the link taipion and you now owe me my glass silver and will be giving reviresco his scorpion back as well.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:04 pm

Don't tell me you forgot to invite tulgarth, mary, dallane...?!?

No fun in playing only with half of the lot of you!
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:11 pm

Taipion wrote:Don't tell me you forgot to invite tulgarth, mary, dallane...?!?

No fun in playing only with half of the lot of you!

well marys forum name at our guildsite is wary, she is the w of D.A.R.W.O.T.H.

the R, D or T should have informed you of this when you accused them.

i am the "A" my name in previous games was AlphaAcronym then later shortened to A+ so it made sense we would follow that theme when creating our secret salem zerg squad.

since you ruined our five year long secret with your super high intellect if you do not now correctly guess who the O and the H are you will owe reviresco two scorpions in addition to my glass money.
Last edited by Darwoth on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses