Taipion and Darwoth, a better love story than twilight

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Scam at Stalls Crown Manure

Postby Dallane » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Taipion wrote:
Darwoth wrote:was probably Darworths vendor again

there, corrected it for you,

everyone knows you are the biggest scammer ingame, let alone for all the people who payed you to get animals you never delivered and never will

I for myself do not even have a stall, nor have I ever owned one

This post is simply to provide info and correct the wrong-as-always "information" provided by Darworth,
do not believe anything he posts, it's all lies and poor attempts at agitating people.
Therefore, Darwoth, please refrain from derailing help by starting a discussion here, go to our love thread that your buddy Dallane so nicely prepared for us.

Moved to proper thread
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Re: Taipion and Darwoth, a better love story than twilight

Postby Darwoth » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:27 am

Heffernan wrote:if taipion owes u that much, i dont wanna know how much kuku owes you..

kuku's debt can not be measured numerically.
Darwoth

Postby Hohenheim » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Now that Taipion mentioned it, did anyone ever receive animals from Darwoth?
Hohenheim

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:33 pm

Hohenheim wrote:Now that Taipion mentioned it, did anyone ever receive animals from Darwoth?

Yes they have kuku.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Dallane wrote:
Hohenheim wrote:Now that Taipion mentioned it, did anyone ever receive animals from Darwoth?

Yes they have kuku.

not sure a sow alone is working? :lol:

also how comes people are like "have we recieved animals" i used the search function and have NOT ONCE found someone asking if they can get there animals.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Yes they have kuku.

not sure a sow alone is working? :lol:

also how comes people are like "have we recieved animals" i used the search function and have NOT ONCE found someone asking if they can get there animals.

Well they more than likely got them and are keeping it a secret for obvious reasons.

Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:59 am

animals are the best example i can think of to show how lazy and apathetic salems playerbase is.

the situation with animals is a continuously repeating cycle of the entire game being to lazy to invest a minimal amount of effort into getting them (which keeps getting easier and easier), first nobody could bother making a t3 witch on popham, then hundreds of people could not even build the ark. now nobody can bother logging on at a scheduled time to get said animals they reserved.

you people are all retarded.

now in order to justify yourselves being THAT lazy a story must be invented that there was "something wrong" with the animals anyway :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:26 am

Darwoth gave me a cow with two heads

***** SCAMMER NAZI

Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:35 am

dallane outlines a perfect example of exactly what would happen. i could give someone a two headed cow trying to do them a favor by giving them two cows in one and then a day later the new cow owner would ***** and moan at me because they did not feed it enough and it starved since it ate twice as much.
Darwoth

Postby Reviresco » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:28 am

I heard Darwoth would have been able to distribute livestock by now if carcasses didn't have hitboxes, yet fully stacked onto each other (similar to tile loader skeletons), which is especially troublesome given that barns are basically nothing but chokepoints.
Reviresco

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses