Taipion and Darwoth, a better love story than twilight

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Taipion and Darwoth, a better love story than twilight

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:24 am

aside from 4 high value town sacks, 10ish average towns and at least 15 - 20 kills in the 3500 - 7k range and casually being the head honcho while making fun of soccer and tampion team D does not need to "do anything" which is why there is seldom a post unless a retard keeps nipping at our heels or we take great offense to something like a jerkoff making autoalarm bots or breaking our glass. we already won the game 5 or 6 times across every server and everyone that is currently in contention has been killed numerous times already, with most of those individuals close to or already exceeding the triple D (dirty dozen dirtnaps) hallmark.

i suppose that in your ignorance you are "right" though, since we do not post our happenings there are a large variety of derps that seem to have only a fleeting memory of the strife filled dark ages when D.A.R.W.O.T.H. was active on providence. perhaps we should step it up a few notches. i will converse with H, O, dallane, tulgarath, reviresco and wary in vent later and try to convince them it is time to stop grinding their 30th raider and that it is now time to "smoke em if you got em"

i am sure you will quit long before you get triple Ded but we can squeeze as many out as possible before then.
Darwoth

Postby belgear » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:35 am

Doesn't he own the stall with all the 7 use insps that only have 1 use?
belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:08 am

belgear wrote:Doesn't he own the stall with all the 7 use insps that only have 1 use?

yep. occasionally it has the 1 charge insp/glutt pots as well. probably why he wanted glass so he could renew his efforts at defrauding everyone in the game but is to newb to just spend the extra silver and grab it off the vendor like everyone else does. taipion is trying to destroy salem through a multi pronged attack via bot creation, ***** in help/ideas to discourage new blood and by ripping off hapless newbs that do not know any better.

on a non toxic server every single pvp faction would have united and reactivated even if just for a day the day he released the auto alarm bot to destroy everything taipion and pave a giant middle finger in the middle of his smoldering town ruins, but alas the world is not perfect and there is not enough honor in most salem players for something like that to happen. so it is up to me to be the force of nature and balance for the good of all salem.
Darwoth

Postby Reviresco » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:54 am

Whether you like me or dislike me, I think almost all who have met me during my time in Salem would consider me a pretty mild-mannered person who isn't terribly difficult to get along with.

So, bear that in mind as I attest to the fact that, yes, Taipion is indeed an insufferably condescending, cheap, accusatory, hypocritical ***** with a perennial victim complex that is in equal parts horribly awesome in its scale and its undeservedness.

He is one of only two people I ever came to dislike on a personal level in this game.
Reviresco

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:20 am

Reviresco wrote:Whether you like me or dislike me, I think almost all who have met me during my time in Salem would consider me a pretty mild-mannered person who isn't terribly difficult to get along with.

So, bear that in mind as I attest to the fact that, yes, Taipion is indeed an insufferably condescending, cheap, accusatory, hypocritical ***** with a perennial victim complex that is in equal parts horribly awesome in its scale and its undeservedness.

He is one of only two people I ever came to dislike on a personal level in this game.

a shining testimonial to taipions douchery if ever there was one, if reviresco actively dislikes you it is because you are doing it wrong.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:50 am

Reviresco wrote:He is one of only two people I ever came to dislike on a personal level in this game.

Woah, who is the other guy?
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Forungi » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:00 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Reviresco wrote:He is one of only two people I ever came to dislike on a personal level in this game.

If it's not me i'll be mad.

And yes can confirm, have been scammed by Taipion once before, trade at your own peril.
Forungi

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Forungi wrote:
And yes can confirm, have been scammed by Taipion once before, trade at your own peril.

another one of taipions victims showing there is no low to which taipion will not sink. this is why he wanted the thread moved to hob because the carebears on the trade forum seldom even read this one.
Darwoth

Postby Reviresco » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:20 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:

It's certainly not you, Zodd! <3

(not sarcastic)

(well, the <3 was a little)

(but only a little)
Reviresco

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Reviresco wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:

It's certainly not you, Zodd! <3

(not sarcastic)

(well, the <3 was a little)

(but only a little)

We greet each other like real men.
*Incoherent yelling when we see each other and firm handshakes*
Because louder is better.
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses