Killing the game

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Killing the game

Postby Lazun123 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:if your talking about backlash about the wage 5$ to us is like 50 something to them id have to look up the exchange rate. its not a terrible way to run a company its actually a great low cost way of doing it. thats why all the tech giants do it.

You being a cheap ass does not make for a good company.

not working in your own company for 10 months doesnt make a good company too..

:lol: yup
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:55 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:if your talking about backlash about the wage 5$ to us is like 50 something to them id have to look up the exchange rate. its not a terrible way to run a company its actually a great low cost way of doing it. thats why all the tech giants do it.

Yeah thats great except you bring down actual salaries and leave people without jobs in the US. You being a cheap ass does not make for a good company.

Free market dude, if a guy in bangladesh can do something for 5 bucks instead of an american doing it for 50, then there is no logic in hiring the american.
If one values being called an american and thinks they deserve more than some indian in his basement, he should actually make his work worth 50 bucks because he is that much better, not because someone is hiring him just cuz he's an american.

I see you are also retarded.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 pm

Rifmaster wrote:Free market dude, if a guy in bangladesh can do something for 5 bucks instead of an american doing it for 50, then there is no logic in hiring the american.
If one values being called an american and thinks they deserve more than some indian in his basement, he should actually make his work worth 50 bucks because he is that much better, not because someone is hiring him just cuz he's an american.

Quite a few companies have taken this attitude and lost millions when their products were immediately ripped off and low-quality copies were sold at steeply discounted prices. And there's nothing you can do about it. Are you going to try to prosecute them? Under what law and how and where? Copyright laws aren't even always the same. Happened to more than one engineering company I worked for and guess what? They stopped outsourcing to foreign countries.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Dallane wrote:
Rifmaster wrote:
Dallane wrote:if your talking about backlash about the wage 5$ to us is like 50 something to them id have to look up the exchange rate. its not a terrible way to run a company its actually a great low cost way of doing it. thats why all the tech giants do it.

Yeah thats great except you bring down actual salaries and leave people without jobs in the US. You being a cheap ass does not make for a good company.

Free market dude, if a guy in bangladesh can do something for 5 bucks instead of an american doing it for 50, then there is no logic in hiring the american.

I see you are also retarded.[/quote]
dang guess the tech giants are retarded making billions a year while you sit in your grandparents basement. i personally like to learn from the people making billions and take up their business practices because they show that it works well. and it does! i employ several machinist programmers from Bangladesh and 1 from india. so lets do the math here so i pay 10$/hr to my india contractor $7/hr 2 Bangladesh $9/ 3 Bangladesh in total 6 people overall $51/hr 1 american has a hourly rate of 30/hr with less experience. and lets not even go into work ethic of americans nowadays 20 mins on phone 40 mins working. while i know that my contractors are working for the full hour since i can see their desktop!
nosfirebird

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:50 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Rifmaster wrote:Free market dude, if a guy in bangladesh can do something for 5 bucks instead of an american doing it for 50, then there is no logic in hiring the american.

Quite a few companies have taken this attitude and lost millions when their products were immediately ripped off and low-quality copies were sold at steeply discounted prices. And there's nothing you can do about it. Are you going to try to prosecute them? Under what law and how and where? Copyright laws aren't even always the same. Happened to more than one engineering company I worked for and guess what? They stopped outsourcing to foreign countries.

1 word
compartmentalize
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:04 pm

So you are a cheap ass who doesn't know how to hire a competent employee. Good to know you are running a sweatshop.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Dallane wrote:So you are a cheap ass who doesn't know how to hire a competent employee. Good to know you are running a sweatshop.

lol your pretty funny. you go ahead and hire 6 $30/hr americans with less experience and worse work ethic. ill keep my contractors that im paying $51/hr while your paying 180/hr and lets see who makes it or breaks it!
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:37 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:So you are a cheap ass who doesn't know how to hire a competent employee. Good to know you are running a sweatshop.

lol your pretty funny. you go ahead and hire 6 $30/hr americans with less experience and worse work ethic. ill keep my contractors that im paying $51/hr while your paying 180/hr and lets see who makes it or breaks it!

lol sounds good to me. I'll get a quality product and not look like a scumbag in the community.

Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:49 pm

Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:

lol sounds good to me. I'll get a quality product and not look like a scumbag in the community.

ill sell my exact same quality product at 125.99 for a profit of 74.99 ea what will you be trying to sell your product for?
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:56 pm

nosfirebird wrote:ill sell my exact same quality product at 125.99 for a profit of 74.99 ea what will you be trying to sell your product for?

I'd triple your numbers easy just being American made. If we put them side by side with people knowing it was made in a sweat shop you would sell ***** all.

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses