Killing the game

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Killing the game

Postby ZaharyS1 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:57 am

I will tell all of you, most of you who attack others and take everything from them or kill them. Do not you understand that through this game is died? Whoever has been experiencing a year or two here, or has been making progress in the game at all times when it's all taken away, just quit playing. How many of you are here on the whole server? Twenty? How can you expect the creator of the game to do anything to make the game better so many players WORLDWIDE. I joined a man by chance, who for years has done nothing other than to find others and take their work. He does nothing else does not care about the town that the farmer does not collect the crop is not interested in any other aspect of this game. As I saw it I did not know what to say I ran out of words. My idea is this, instead of attacking ppl give them help.
ZaharyS1

Re: Killing the game

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:12 am

Though i agree that new players should be given some slack so they could actually get involved and invested, i also believe that any player that has been playing this game for more than 2 or 3 months should be punished for their stupidity.
3 months is more than enough time to get to know game mechanics ( via talking with others, testing them yourself and checking wiki).
If by end of 3 months period your base looks like ****, you characters are crap, and you haven figured out how to play the game, the buthurt is going to be real.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Dallane » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:37 pm

ZaharyS1 wrote:I will tell all of you, most of you who attack others and take everything from them or kill them. Do not you understand that through this game is died? Whoever has been experiencing a year or two here, or has been making progress in the game at all times when it's all taken away, just quit playing. How many of you are here on the whole server? Twenty? How can you expect the creator of the game to do anything to make the game better so many players WORLDWIDE. I joined a man by chance, who for years has done nothing other than to find others and take their work. He does nothing else does not care about the town that the farmer does not collect the crop is not interested in any other aspect of this game. As I saw it I did not know what to say I ran out of words. My idea is this, instead of attacking ppl give them help.

Seems you don't understand the game at all.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZaharyS1 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Dallane wrote:
ZaharyS1 wrote:I will tell all of you, most of you who attack others and take everything from them or kill them. Do not you understand that through this game is died? Whoever has been experiencing a year or two here, or has been making progress in the game at all times when it's all taken away, just quit playing. How many of you are here on the whole server? Twenty? How can you expect the creator of the game to do anything to make the game better so many players WORLDWIDE. I joined a man by chance, who for years has done nothing other than to find others and take their work. He does nothing else does not care about the town that the farmer does not collect the crop is not interested in any other aspect of this game. As I saw it I did not know what to say I ran out of words. My idea is this, instead of attacking ppl give them help.

Seems you don't understand my post at all.
ZaharyS1

Postby Dallane » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:56 pm

ZaharyS1 wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Seems you don't understand my post at all.

I understand you posted a "idea" in a section for game mechanics.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZaharyS1 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:27 am

Then you understand I posted but do you understand my post? We can play a ping pong here but for what? You have not responded in any way to what I said . Why did you say anything at all? you are just an ordinary troll.
ZaharyS1

Postby Dallane » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:01 am

ZaharyS1 wrote:Then you understand I posted but do you understand my post? We can play a ping pong here but for what? You have not responded in any way to what I said . Why did you say anything at all? you are just an ordinary troll.

I'm saying this is a forum for ideas typically for game mechanics. If you want me to move your thread to HoB so people can respond it would more than likely get more views

Dallane

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:10 am

You are complaining about peoples actions in a game. If people wanna kill other people then that is what you can do in this game. If you don't want to be killed then improve yourself in whatever way you can.

Even without "Permadeath" ppl would still quit the game after their base is raided and looted.
If you don't like the idea of this game then you ought to move onto another game that is PvE only cause apparently you didn't get the memo on what this game is.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:39 am

I do think the extra large skills have pushed the game in the opposite direction of what we want, which IS a game where you get killed a lot and are able to rebuild from such death quickly. But that's not what your 'idea' is about. In fact, you haven't posted an idea at all, which is what Dallane is saying. Please post in the correct forum. If you do have an idea, we'd be happy to hear it. Meanwhile, I'm going to move this thread to HoB, where it belongs.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Memento » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:03 am

The only thing killing this game is that the developer has gone into hiding.
Memento

Next

Return to House of Burgesses