The Lone Witch's Journey

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

The Lone Witch's Journey

Postby yuukki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:15 am

In recent times, tribes have shortened and as such we have no stories in the corner of town. I shall share with you my various tales.

The Great Singing Log (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E52rxz2sjRs)

While seeking the great willow tree, looking for a bough that has infinite power embedded within itself, soaked in the willow maids blood. I was led to a dark lake, the water as clear as ice yet tastes as vile as rat steak. At it's center, what is found, guarded by a King of the Forest was a great sinigng log. It's leafs plucked and it's barked shriveled as a dried grape. It sits singing a tune of horror, perhaps mirroring the screams of our maiden. The insanity increasing ever so stronger with each step in an attempt to rest it's soul I have carved his bark, arranged it's bough and now as it rests in my hands a new tool it lets out a sound so sweet the darkest of creatures are but tame in it's presence, a simple wave and rotation and a melody of infinite beautify is created.

⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Re: The Lone Witch's Journey

Postby Darwoth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:50 am

yuukki wrote:

my god, it is worse than i had feared.

since you are but a tier 1 witch of the wormwinged darkenbear eye order and i am a tier 6/33 witch of the darwothian dawn you were indeed correct in detecting something amiss, unfortunately you were not yet experienced enough to realize that what you see in the middle of the trail is actually the long lost john carver himself! it appears that he got lost in the wilderness and succumbed to his own game mechanics, probably by walking onto a giant 33 mile wide player claim. only at the last moment did he realize the many errors of his previous patching ways and thus all at once his face was twisted into a frozen moment of petrified horror as he realized what he had done and may have been about to do.

i shall do my best to resurrect him in the coming weeks from marptarptarus so that he can save salem from its current state. since i am an american hero that kicks ass instead of soccerballs the only way i can think of to achieve this is with a more aggressive campaign of in game bloodletting and retard sacrifices, but even that may fail as players are now equipped with alarm bots to help them flee thanks to the foul scumlord taipion. therefore carver may be to far gone and withered by the time i am finished, so no promises.
Darwoth

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:42 pm

KAWAII DESU
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby yuukki » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Darwoth wrote:
yuukki wrote:

my god, it is worse than i had feared.

since you are but a tier 1 witch of the wormwinged darkenbear eye order and i am a tier 6/33 witch of the darwothian dawn you were indeed correct in detecting something amiss, unfortunately you were not yet experienced enough to realize that what you see in the middle of the trail is actually the long lost john carver himself! it appears that he got lost in the wilderness and succumbed to his own game mechanics, probably by walking onto a giant 33 mile wide player claim. only at the last moment did he realize the many errors of his previous patching ways and thus all at once his face was twisted into a frozen moment of petrified horror as he realized what he had done and may have been about to do.

i shall do my best to resurrect him in the coming weeks from marptarptarus so that he can save salem from its current state. since i am an american hero that kicks ass instead of soccerballs the only way i can think of to achieve this is with a more aggressive campaign of in game bloodletting and retard sacrifices, but even that may fail as players are now equipped with alarm bots to help them flee thanks to the foul scumlord taipion. therefore carver may be to far gone and withered by the time i am finished, so no promises.

My God... It is worse then I could imagine. In my ignorance I coudn't tell that this was a pilgrim. The soul sucked out by an unknown creatures, no doubt during the bloodiest of blood moons. He survives onward some how still.. Perhaps the only way to remove him is with a ancient ritual that removes the rights of pilgrims to operate player claims without sufficient funds! With this no doubt we can manifest enough power to raise him...
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:49 am

you may be correct but i think it will require more. something like an offering along the lines of a slain taipion to appease the patch gods of the underworld, as a result taipion should be spurned by the entire server until his inevitable demise since people like him are what is wrong with salem and indeed the world in general.
Darwoth

Postby Aboro » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:18 am

LOL never see tree look liek dat :^) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Aboro

Return to House of Burgesses